Mangina is pissed at Favre every Sunday

vinnys025

Its so obvious, every time Favre throws the ball even though receivers are covered, Mangina says, why did you throw that? I can read his lips, however exquisite his lips are, I can still read them, he is pissed that Favre makes those throws, Favre sucks my !$#$%!!!! Which leads me to believe that Favre was s Woody inductee and NOT a Mangina man. I am pretty F'ing hammered right now writing this, however I can say and have said since week 4 that Favre is the weakest link on this team, he f'ing sucks and I cannot wait for him to leave.

On another note, that whie linebacker 57 I think is pretty f'ing good on special teams and at OLB......so much for that Gholston..LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO We got a special guy from a D3 school who can outplay this bum we overpaid for 30 or so million dollars...nice pick Mangina, what f aFing looser, collect your paycheck from OSU and get the F out of the NFL, your an embarrassment you F'ing BUM BEEZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make room for this new guy who actually tries his arse off, not like you who just plays ginger like a homo *****...F you and your pre madonna way ***** fagggggggggg

P[s.....time for more shotsssssssssssssssssssssss....thanks jets for making my life even more miserable than it already is.....i'm done caring

Archived