Mangenious fans?

JetsTitans63

Out of respect for JetNation.com and its moderators and members. I will no longer continue this banter with an unnamed individual. Back on topic please.

Where are all the Mangini supporters today........:confused:

I think there were only 2 left. glenn(numbers) and Chadharamoon. Can you name any others?

95% of the fan base jumped the Mangini ship weeeeeks ago.

Out of respect for JetNation.com and its moderators and members. I will no longer continue this banter with an unnamed individual. Back on topic please.

Where are all the Mangini supporters today........:confused:

My name is Villain The Foe,....but you can call me VILLAIN THE FOE!

there are no mangini supporters, he was fired this morning. didnt you get the memo?

JetTitan was never on the ship though, I guess he didnt like the fact that he had season tickets when the Jets were 8-3. I should steal his tickets. disgraceful.

You could never steal them but you could buy them. I will sell you the rights and the tickets. PM me with an offer.

BACK TO THE TOPIC PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE.

You could never steal them but you could buy them. I will sell you the rights and the tickets. PM me with an offer.

BACK TO THE TOPIC PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE.

Okay, I'm done. back on topic.

As for me JetTitan, I used to be a "Pro Mangini" man, but he didnt get the job done so I support Woody and he right to fire him.

I think there were only 2 left. glenn(numbers) and Chadharamoon. Can you name any others?

95% of the fan base jumped the Mangini ship weeeeeks ago.

JoanEJet and that schlong Mangus are all about The Mangeen too.

Where are you all at today. As a former lurker who read here. It was sickening to read all the posters who coined him Mangenious and the savior.

Come on EAT CROW........:box:

Actually if you use the search feature you will see that the majority signed on to give him 3 yrs b4 judging. Naturally in yr 1 he received lots of praise for taking a bad team to the play-offs.

Mangini got fired for our last 5 games in yr 3. PERIOD.

P.S. feel free to show us a link to your post heading into the 2006 play-offs where you are stating Mangini needs to go.

Actually if you use the search feature you will see that the majority signed on to give him 3 yrs b4 judging. Naturally in yr 1 he received lots of praise for taking a bad team to the play-offs.

Mangini got fired for our last 5 games in yr 3. PERIOD.

P.S. feel free to show us a link to your post heading into the 2006 play-offs where you are stating Mangini needs to go.

I wasnt a member here in 2006 I just joined. Sorry.

He was very good for a rookie head coach. For a second and third year coach, not so much. He just never really showed the improvements that we all expected out of him. I still think he can be a decent coach though if he somehow improves on some things.

I don't think anybody is going to "eat crow". The mangenius posters are the same people that were calling for his head immediately after they lost to the Pats without Brady. I have defended Mangini. Not because I think he's so great, but because I don't think he's so bad. I don't have any problem with dumping him, but if it's just to get a name coach in here for PSL's I'm not so happy. Parcells comes here and he'll be gone in a year or two and where will we be? Mangini had a plan. He wasn't the best, but the team seemed plenty improved compared to what he took over. I hope the new guy builds on what we have and plans to stay.

True Dom, Mangini wasnt the best but he was at least building something here.

Im not sure what Herm was doing before that.....

Selling those PSLs is paramount to Woody.

Where are you all at today. As a former lurker who read here. It was sickening to read all the posters who coined him Mangenious and the savior.

Come on EAT CROW........:box:

His firing doesn't vindicate moronic threads like this. Stay a lurker next time.

He took the sword. He knew that it's a results based-league. He'll coach again.

So, why should I come out here and take all of the crap from a hostile group of fans? The fans wanted him out and Woody wants to sell tickets. There's plenty of blame to go around from Tannenbaum down to the towel boy. If you think this solves your problems, you're mistaken.

News Flash. You AREN'T getting Bill Cowher. You might get Marty Schottenheimer because if Favre comes back, it'll likely only be with the same offense and who else would want to keep B. Schott? I doubt Brian Billick wants Favre or any of the coordinators.

I am sick and damned tired of hearing how he LOST the locker room. I've been IN the damned lockerroom and the comments I've heard and the effort I saw didn't speak to anyone QUITTING on the coach. Of course, when your QB can't keep from throwing picks...you aren't going to win a lot of games.

Mangini's team choked. He was responsible and he took ultimate responsibility. It was handled quite shabbily if you must know. Why waste my breath? Like you guys CARE at all. All you guys wanted was EM out. Well, he's out. Good luck. I'm not saying I didn't expect it and perhaps it's for the best at this point but I will caution you that by not firing Tannenbaum and the coaching staff or ridding the team of #4 you are painting an increasingly complex scenario for a coach to enter. It's also becoming an organization that is switching staff every 2-3 years which means you're reinventing the whole team over and over again. What if they decide on a 4-3? Can you get Vilma back?

You got it Jets fans. I have no crow to eat. This was a move based on not being able to fire the whole team and is far more complex than just the HC. Someone has to take the fall. He did it and I don't hear him bashing the organization or the fans or the players. He could have thrown Favre under the bus many times this year and didn't because he's a professional coach and Favre didn't like the idea that, OMG, he might actually have to be ACCOUNTABLE in the film room.

I harbor no ill will towards anyone on this board and my favorite posters actually have view points contrary to mine. My family still has season tickets so I'm not going anywhere but I (and you) should question what direction this team is really headed in.

His firing doesn't vindicate moronic threads like this. Stay a lurker next time.

He took the sword. He knew that it's a results based-league. He'll coach again.

So, why should I come out here and take all of the crap from a hostile group of fans? The fans wanted him out and Woody wants to sell tickets. There's plenty of blame to go around from Tannenbaum down to the towel boy. If you think this solves your problems, you're mistaken.

News Flash. You AREN'T getting Bill Cowher. You might get Marty Schottenheimer because if Favre comes back, it'll likely only be with the same offense and who else would want to keep B. Schott? I doubt Brian Billick wants Favre or any of the coordinators.

I am sick and damned tired of hearing how he LOST the locker room. I've been IN the damned lockerroom and the comments I've heard and the effort I saw didn't speak to anyone QUITTING on the coach. Of course, when your QB can't keep from throwing picks...you aren't going to win a lot of games.

Mangini's team choked. He was responsible and he took ultimate responsibility. It was handled quite shabbily if you must know. Why waste my breath? Like you guys CARE at all. All you guys wanted was EM out. Well, he's out. Good luck. I'm not saying I didn't expect it and perhaps it's for the best at this point but I will caution you that by not firing Tannenbaum and the coaching staff or ridding the team of #4 you are painting an increasingly complex scenario for a coach to enter. It's also becoming an organization that is switching staff every 2-3 years which means you're reinventing the whole team over and over again. What if they decide on a 4-3? Can you get Vilma back?

You got it Jets fans. I have no crow to eat. This was a move based on not being able to fire the whole team and is far more complex than just the HC. Someone has to take the fall. He did it and I don't hear him bashing the organization or the fans or the players. He could have thrown Favre under the bus many times this year and didn't because he's a professional coach and Favre didn't like the idea that, OMG, he might actually have to be ACCOUNTABLE in the film room.

I harbor no ill will towards anyone on this board and my favorite posters actually have view points contrary to mine. My family still has season tickets so I'm not going anywhere but I (and you) should question what direction this team is really headed in.

:yawn:...............:Nuts:.................... MANGENIUS IS NO MORE............:D

Archived