Somebody needs to S-L-A-P Kerry Rhodes in the face.

Barton

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he was half as good as he thought he was, we'd be in the playoffs right now.

Seriously, can he even tackle anybody in the open field without getting run over?

agree 100%. His act is getting real old and he is quickly turning into one of the players I truly dislike on the team.

Basically said if Favre's heart isnt into the offseason program, mini camp, training camp etc that he should stay home. He didnt sound like a guy who wanted him back.

He's right though..

That being said, maybe Kerry could've done something these last 5 weeks. How bad did he play that one long pass from the noodle arm that lead to a TD?

He's right though..

That being said, maybe Kerry could've done something these last 5 weeks. How bad did he play that one long pass from the noodle arm that lead to a TD?

I heard that soundbite on Franseca's show on a break and couldn't believe my ears-I also heard Kris Jenkins talking about Mangini getting the axe and there was no "sorry to see him go's" there either

half you guys are brainwashed.

Its about damn time someone says stuff like KR is saying. The guy doesnt just show up to play---the guy gets players together ON HIS OWN TIME to study for games. The guy is one of the leaders of the team, and will be for the next 5 years. the guy truly looks out for whats best for the team

He is right. This was one of the worries I have about bringing Favre in. Hes a legend in Green Bay and those players all look up to him but there are no ties between these players and him. I know the players all claim they want him back with a full offseason, but I think almost all of the guys that were here from 2007 and respect Chad more than Favre as their teammate. I think it was Rhodes who also said that he couldnt compare them because they were different when asked who was better. That non answer tells me his answer is Pennington. Favre is going to need to make a much bigger effort this year to prove its about the team and not him if he comes back, which looks like it might happen.

half you guys are brainwashed.

Its about damn time someone says stuff like KR is saying. The guy doesnt just show up to play---the guy gets players together ON HIS OWN TIME to study for games. The guy is one of the leaders of the team, and will be for the next 5 years. the guy truly looks out for whats best for the team

Yeah Kerry Rhodes. But Kerry Rhodes had a tough last five games Kerry Rhodes. Kerry Rhodes certainly didn't contribute as much as Kerry Rhodes could have Kerry Rhodes. I think that Kerry Rhodes was more interested in displaying Kerry Rhodes' frustration with the coaching staff and Kerry Rhodes' frustration with an offense that consistently went 3 and out That is my opinion on Kerry Rhodes, Kerry Rhodes.

on espn rhodes said theyll welcome him back if he goes through the camp with them and workouts but hes not welcome if he doesent want to put the work in.

he sounded pretty serious while he said this.

First off, I know alot of people are going to have issues with Rhodes statement but let me say this,...He's right.

You expect that from ANY team mate. People are going to take it out of context because he's talking to Brett Favre. But really, alot of people wouldnt say anything if he was talking to Vernon Gholston.

Face it, Favre and the Jets were thrown for a loop alittle bit with his arrival. Now things are different. We have Ratliff that I believe can do the job, but I dont think he'll mind picking Favre's brain for another year.

I personally dont want Brett back (C'mon, he's 40 yrs old), but if he were to come back its not like we're dealing with someone that isnt a winner.

To get to my point, I personally dont see the problem what with Rhodes is saying, no matter how bad of a season he had. Truth is truth.

First off, I know alot of people are going to have issues with Rhodes statement but let me say this,...He's right.

You expect that from ANY team mate. People are going to take it out of context because he's talking to Brett Favre. But really, alot of people wouldnt say anything if he was talking to Vernon Gholston.

Face it, Favre and the Jets were thrown for a loop alittle bit with his arrival. Now things are different. We have Ratliff that I believe can do the job, but I dont think he'll mind picking Favre's brain for another year.

I personally dont want Brett back (C'mon, he's 40 yrs old), but if he were to come back its not like we're dealing with someone that isnt a winner.

To get to my point, I personally dont see the problem what with Rhodes is saying, no matter how bad of a season he had. Truth is truth.

I agree with rhodes. I dont like favre either. Im with ratliff. if favre was here all camp we probably would make the playoffs IMO.

**** or get off the damn pot BRO !

we got issues. no good coach..no assistants...no friggin QB.

no cap room, all this damn overpaid pre-madonnas.

we dont need to get fudge packed like the packers got by this cry baby in july after we draft soem young stud slinger. give us an answer NOW ya prick.

on espn rhodes said theyll welcome him back if he goes through the camp with them and workouts but hes not welcome if he doesent want to put the work in.

he sounded pretty serious while he said this.

Speaking of calling people out, how about checking for existing topics. This one was like 5 below the one you just started.

Basically said if Favre's heart isnt into the offseason program, mini camp, training camp etc that he should stay home. He didnt sound like a guy who wanted him back.

Well, I wonder why?

Favre sucked and he deserved to be called out.

2 td's and 9 Int's is beyond inexcusable

Has anyone had #25 look in the mirror? How about learning how to tackle?

Fault Favre all you want. Rhodes leads the NFL in celebrating tackles 20 yard upfield for a 1st down like an 8-year old opening Christmas presents. That, and blitzes that NEVER get to the QB. We had RBs and TEs open in the middle of the field every game, running virtually in open fields. That's a safety's job.

Do us all a big favor Apology Boy-SHUT THE PHVCK UP. Your brilliant insight would be much more appreciated had you done ANYTHING spare 1 game all season. You;re 5 weeks late, and your wallet is bulging. Go make some sh1tty rap video, douche.

Your piss poor unit played 1 complete game in Tennessee all year. May be the one defense of Favre and the offense felt it was necessary to wing the ball around because your unit except for Jenkins totally sucked, couldn't stop a team if invalids and special ed kids and gave up 3rd down big gains against everyone.

I have no sympathy for Schott or Mangini. They got what they deserved. But one thing the next coach has to change is enough of these guys who haven't won D1CK strutting around like they've accomplished anything. We lead the NFL in those kids of guys-especially on the defense.

Rhodes is still one of the best players on this team and although he had a weak ending (Where the ENTIRE team collapsed) I thought he had a very good season.

Lol.. You grading on a curve or something?

You simply can't say Favre was terrible and Rhodes was very good. Sure we can blame the coaches for Rhodes, but then we can look and see that the noodle arm had a very similar TD/INT percentage here to what Favre did and start to give the hairy eyeball to the CS in regards to Favre as well..

Fault Favre all you want. Rhodes leads the NFL in celebrating tackles 20 yard upfield for a 1st down like an 8-year old opening Christmas presents. That, and blitzes that NEVER get to the QB. We had RBs and TEs open in the middle of the field every game, running virtually in open fields. That's a safety's job.

Do us all a big favor Apology Boy-SHUT THE PHVCK UP. Your brilliant insight would be much more appreciated had you done ANYTHING spare 1 game all season. You;re 5 weeks late, and your wallet is bulging. Go make some sh1tty rap video, douche.

Your piss poor unit played 1 complete game in Tennessee all year. May be the one defense of Favre and the offense felt it was necessary to wing the ball around because your unit except for Jenkins totally sucked, couldn't stop a team if invalids and special ed kids and gave up 3rd down big gains against everyone.

I have no sympathy for Schott or Mangini. They got what they deserved. But one thing the next coach has to change is enough of these guys who haven't won D1CK strutting around like they've accomplished anything. We lead the NFL in those kids of guys-especially on the defense.

The whole post, esp the bold. =D>

He and Cotchery said if Favre wants to play, itd be best if he did the full TC. Starting August 8th or whatever it was isnt enough time to prepare for the season.

Archived