Shanahan fired/I want Shanahan [Merged eleventy billion times]

jetsman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Now THAT one is surprising. Mostly because I don't recall even a hint from the organization or any papers out there leaking that his job was even in jeopardy.

He'll be unemployed only for as long as he wants to be. Have to believe Kansas City would be taking a good look at him. Maybe Cleveland as well (despite the whole 3-4/4-3 defense thing), if they think he would be instrumental in Brady Quinn's development.

He's a good Head Coach, I've always thought of him that way anyways. He had a rough season this year with about 7 RB's on IR. I like him though and wouldn't be against the Jets taking a look at him.

Bronco fans are absolutely pissed about this BTW, they seemed to really like Shannahan.

Seriously though, Shanahan is a great coach and the Jets would be nuts not to at least talk to him. You know he won't be afraid to commit to the run like this year's coaching staff was. Give him some serious running backs like Jones and Washington and he could do a lot of damage.

It's hard to blame him for Denver's collapse when they had to use like 23 different running backs and had nobody on D besides Champ Bailey.

Wow. Now THAT one is surprising. Mostly because I don't recall even a hint from the organization or any papers out there leaking that his job was even in jeopardy.

He'll be unemployed only for as long as he wants to be. Have to believe Kansas City would be taking a good look at him. Maybe Cleveland as well (despite the whole 3-4/4-3 defense thing), if they think he would be instrumental in Brady Quinn's development.

I think Brady Quinn is a bust. What do you think Sperm? I value your opinion on many topics.

Archived