Unhappy with Ownership Pool

ZachEY

Ok, if you're unhappy with ownership, it's time to step up.

Put your money where you're mouth is, and lets get a collection going. Together, Jetnation.com might be able to pool the money to buy this team.

Much like the market, your role in the NYJ, plus your share of profits/PSL money will be divided in proportion to the percentage of your investment.

I'm not that pissed right now, but for the shot at ownership, I'll start the pot at:

$70,000.00 USD

We can make a change.

YES WE CAN!

*** Serious figures only, please.

In for sure.

Ey, I was also pitch in another $30,001.00

I've decided I'd like to be majority owner if possible. I think it'd be best for the team that way.

I thought it was assumed that I would have a majority share. $125,000 is my starting total. Don't worry CTM. You will be my Assistant General Manager and I will let you be in charge of scouting and screening new flight crew members...

I thought it was assumed that I would have a majority share. $125,000 is my starting total. Don't worry CTM. You will be my Assistant General Manager and I will let you be in charge of scouting and screening new flight crew members...

Ohh.. that is tempting, but I've got some more reserves. I can just barely beat out SoFla, so I'll move all in. $250k

Archived