HC of NYJ Reality

PFSIKH

You have to understand. This is a fan of the Red Sox and Patriots. Prior to winning the SB in 2001 and winning the WS in 2004, his two team were complete garbage...he now thinks they invented football and baseball.

QFT. I swear Boston/New England fans in basically all sports remind me of a city full of George Costanzas: They are all whiny and woe is me when their teams are losing, but they are some of the most arrogant pricks around when things are going their way. This is basically a post that would make TX proud :rolleyes:

Yes, It seems perfectly logical that when presented with 8-10 million, a coach would turn it down based on the fact that the Jets are "second class citizens". Regardless of whether or not this is true, this may be one of the stupider things I have read in a long time....get real.

The funny thing is you don't think most Jet fans know this? You're just a ****ing d00shbag standing on the podium of reality. Must be fun to kick people when they're down and act like you're being harmless. I will never understand the mentality of someone who logs onto the internet for the sake of starting fights.

Especially considering its coming from the fan of a team who was a complete ****ing joke up until 7 years ago. Of course I'm sure he wasn't around for that.

That always did amuse me. It's as if they think that because their team was better then everyone else's they had some kind of authority in football matters. So dumb.

I've actually had that exact argument with some of this ****sticks, with some of them actually trying to make an argument that the fact that the team they root for is successful somehow makes them more knowledgeable about football than everyone else. Unfortunately for Patriots fans, the exact opposite is true, because they're too busy with their heads up their own asses to actually be able to watch a football game.

Archived