TNJet

Who should start in 09?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who should start in 09?

• Favre
    • Clemens
    • Ratliff
    • Ainge
    • FA/rookie/trade/ D.Anderson:B.Quinn etc.

I would like to see what Clemens can do behind this offensive line.I know he wouldn't throw 22 INT's so lets give this guy a shot.He looked pretty good at times last season behind a putrid line.Chad looked like crap behind that same line,worse than Clemens in fact,and behind a decent line in Miami he is looking like his old self again.

Man, I love the Ratliff fan club. People forget that Clemens looked about as good as he did in the preseason of his rookie year. I'm hoping one of them can step up, win the job, and be successful.

But I'm afraid there's not a viable QB on the Jets' roster right now. That includes the over-hyped legend. Both of them.

Man, I love the Ratliff fan club. People forget that Clemens looked about as good as he did in the preseason of his rookie year. I'm hoping one of them can step up, win the job, and be successful.

But I'm afraid there's not a viable QB on the Jets' roster right now. That includes the over-hyped legend. Both of them.

All qb's we have here could be good behind our oline after we ad some depth to it via the draft. Besides Favre,if he comes back i'm not even watching any games next season.

Don't worry. Ratliff will stink it up in the 2009 preseason and they'll all jump ship to the Erik Ainge bandwagon. This of course after Ainge throws a few TD's against future CFL players.

:D

Unfourtunetly Brett is still our best QB presently on the JETS ,and since we won 5 straight & 2 games against 2 very quailty teams, it`s quite possible he did get that small tear in his arm during the road Patrioit game and tried to play with the injury which is why he did so lousey in those last 5 games . So if he has this arthoscopic surgery now so he can re-hab & be back with the team for the OTA`S ,bring him back for 1 more year ,since we don`t have anything better..

Unfourtunetly Brett is still our best QB presently on the JETS ,and since we won 5 straight & 2 games against 2 very quailty teams, it`s quite possible he did get that small tear in his arm during the road Patrioit game and tried to play with the injury which is why he did so lousey in those last 5 games . So if he has this arthoscopic surgery now so he can re-hab & be back with the team for the OTA`S ,bring him back for 1 more year ,since we don`t have anything better..

This ship has sailed Joisey...bring in a new qb with a new a coach. The Jets tried with Favre it did not work out, move on

Archived