**** The OFFICIAL "GO TROJANS BECAUSE USC DOESN'T SUCK LIKE PENN STATE" Thread ****

uart

USC is a better team than PSU, I have no problem admitting that, as well they had a home field advantage in a Big GAme.

USC's pass game was the best that PSU faced all year, and their receivers took a zone defense to task. Best team won.

PSU is still a top 10 team in the country, but not better than USC.

USC is a better team than PSU, I have no problem admitting that, as well they had a home field advantage in a Big GAme.

USC's pass game was the best that PSU faced all year, and their receivers took a zone defense to task. Best team won.

PSU is still a top 10 team in the country, but not better than USC.

sadly it seems that carrol does a better 5 week game planning thing than most coaches,,another twist on why bowls arent as indiucative than reg season,,does USC beat PSU in reg season, yes,,is it a blowout, doubt it..

sadly it seems that carrol does a better 5 week game planning thing than most coaches,,another twist on why bowls arent as indiucative than reg season,,does USC beat PSU in reg season, yes,,is it a blowout, doubt it..

what I hate about USC and Petey boy is his lack of sportsmanship. After all these years you think he would have matures a little? They go up 24-7, before halftime, and one of his players hand him a game ball? Then they are dancing on the sideline as if to rub it in PS face!

Yes, I admit they are the better team, probably the best D in the country. But to say PSU sucks is just rediculous!

what I hate about USC and Petey boy is his lack of sportsmanship. After all these years you think he would have matures a little? They go up 24-7, before halftime, and one of his players hand him a game ball? Then they are dancing on the sideline as if to rub it in PS face!

Yes, I admit they are the better team, probably the best D in the country. But to say PSU sucks is just rediculous!

i didnt say that,,PSU is a great team IMHO

Archived