What about Mike Nolan?

LoneStarLady

His record at SF was 18-37 and he didn't have much talent on the team. But I don't know much about him as a coach - strict, motivator, creative, conservative, etc??

Before being a HC, I know he was a defensive coordinator for a lot of teams, including the Jets. I think he was given GM duties at SF, too, and, if so, he wasn't too good at it. But was he a bad head coach, or was it the lack of talent? Could he be an option for the Jets as HC?

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just asking. :)

His record at SF was 18-37 and he didn't have much talent on the team. But I don't know much about him as a coach - strict, motivator, creative, conservative, etc??

Before being a HC, I know he was a defensive coordinator for a lot of teams, including the Jets. I think he was given GM duties at SF, too, and, if so, he wasn't too good at it. But was he a bad head coach, or was it the lack of talent? Could he be an option for the Jets as HC?

{ His record at SF was 18-37 } enough said!

i can shoot ya cuz its your crappy message.

actually, its not crap...i'd love billick and nolan here together. that was a superbowl combo once. both guys should be hungry for a job.

Archived