Just a reminder....Fantasy Football league Draft

JonEJet

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JonE...

I cannot access the page, is that normal? I logged in with my member name and password, but nothing is happening...is that normal?

You should be able to go right to the fantasy page on ESPN, and the link should be riught there

I deleted your team, and sent you another invite...so that should work

J

Nice guy you are, Maxie. I'm bringing a and a bat...just in case! :shock:

Just busting. Offices are scary at night. It is weird. But I used to work in Accounting. And would routinely go in late at night to "make general ledger adjustements".

It was scary! :evil:

Just want to mention that a friend of mine did an ESPN draft Sunday night and there were problems with the draft board locking up. The chat still worked but folks couldn;t draft players for quite some time. It took him 4 hours to complete the draft. So you may wanna prerank, just in case you don't want to stay up until 2am.

Other than that, come on and get yer whoopin'!

Just want to mention that a friend of mine did an ESPN draft Sunday night and there were problems with the draft board locking up. The chat still worked but folks couldn;t draft players for quite some time. It took him 4 hours to complete the draft. So you may wanna prerank, just in case you don't want to stay up until 2am.

Other than that, come on and get yer whoopin'!

If the draft has problems at all

We'll cancel this league and do a Yahoo league

I am at a total loss here

I have followed the directions to the "T" and we get no prompt for the draft room

My only response is for me to start a Yahoo league, and reset the draft for a night that works for everyone

I am so sorry

Archived