donald brown.. uconn

gg

that boy can run!

277 yards already.. only in the end of the 3rd Q.

he is good,,saw him in person vs UNC,,luckily we stopped him taht day (he got most of his yardage in 4th quarter when UCONN way behind) , but I could see him playin on Sunday...

surprised he is comin back

he is good,,saw him in person vs UNC,,luckily we stopped him taht day (he got most of his yardage in 4th quarter when UCONN way behind) , but I could see him playin on Sunday...

surprised he is comin back

"Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah, about coming back Coach..........see ya, I am off to the NFL."

Good move rather then risk injury.

"Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah, about coming back Coach..........see ya, I am off to the NFL."

Good move rather then risk injury.

especially since his OL is graduating. well not the whole line.. but still..

if it wasnt for the recent QB bias, he would have been a strong heisman candidate, as opposed to an afterthought.

he is also a well spoken man, which is nice to see. he seems pretty grounded at this point.

especially since his OL is graduating. well not the whole line.. but still..

if it wasnt for the recent QB bias, he would have been a strong heisman candidate, as opposed to an afterthought.

he is also a well spoken man, which is nice to see. he seems pretty grounded at this point.

From central New Jersey- he was underrated this year-goes with being from a program like Connecticcut.

Draft Brown!

Good Finish for Uconn with a tough year having QB injuries... hopefully they can continue to build on it...

After a 5-0 start it was disappointing to lose the last 5 regular season games. Losing Lorenzen mid-season really hurt the squad, but a strong finish in the International Bowl. Our Defense dominated the Bulls which was good to see.

A lot of the early Mock Drafts have 3 UCONN guys going in the first 3 rounds (Brown, Butler and Beatty) which will definitely help with recruiting and is a great sign for an up and coming program! Go Huskies!

After a 5-0 start it was disappointing to lose the last 5 regular season games. Losing Lorenzen mid-season really hurt the squad, but a strong finish in the International Bowl. Our Defense dominated the Bulls which was good to see.

A lot of the early Mock Drafts have 3 UCONN guys going in the first 3 rounds (Brown, Butler and Beatty) which will definitely help with recruiting and is a great sign for an up and coming program! Go Huskies!

as a Univ North Carolina season ticket holder I saw Brown in person,,UP CLOSE. I really like the kid,,reminds me of Chris Johnson of ECU/Tenn Titans

uncpicqe1.jpg

Archived