*****UNC Stomping BC at MBB Thread*****************

PFSIKH

Unfortuntately the game will not be on TV today in NY b/c MSG+ has a Devils game no one cares about.

Short of being a Tar Heel fan, no one wants to see this blood letting. UNC by 30.

Kudos to BC....they came to Chapel Hill and outplayed the Heels in every possible way tonight.

They set the tempo early by taking good shots, outrebounding Carolina, and forcing the Heels to take low percentage chances.

Heels could not get over the hump, plus them shooting an abysmal 29% in the 2nd half did not help either.

Kudos to BC....they came to Chapel Hill and outplayed the Heels in every possible way tonight.

They set the tempo early by taking good shots, outrebounding Carolina, and forcing the Heels to take low percentage chances.

Heels could not get over the hump, plus them shooting an abysmal 29% in the 2nd half did not help either.

Somehow I think the ol' ball coach will find away to rally the team. ;)

you are better off losing 1 or 2 games..pressure is off for dance

I agree...like SJ said win or lose tonight was probably a good thing for the Heels. Give them a true test and the loss may help their focus.

Still, it sucks to see your team lose, silver lining or not.

I agree...like SJ said win or lose tonight was probably a good thing for the Heels. Give them a true test and the loss may help their focus.

Still, it sucks to see your team lose, silver lining or not.

lol it could be worse for you..could have been duke

i know not this year

bc playin great,,win or lose this will be good for heels,,they needed a close game,,dont want teh old undefeated into playoffs monkey on back like patriots,,ole roy will use this game to remind them thier shiit does in fact stink ;)

The Heels will be under extraordinary pressure come Tourney time regardless whether they were undefeated or had 1-2 losses. Thye hadn't been playing well in recent weeks(despite the double digit wins) and they were awful last night. This team looks alot like the last 2 editions which were very good but not great like this team should be. Last night was an embarrassing loss, hopefully we don't see any performances like that in the Tourney.

Archived