Jets to interview Ron Meeks

yisman

I hope as soon as San Diego is eliminated or wins the Super Bowl or whatever, Ron Rivera is brought in. It was an absolute joke that he didn't get at least another Defensive Coordinator position after he left the Bears following their Super Bowl season, and he's proving that the last six weeks.

Ron Rivera I think is 1B to Steve Spagnuolo if we're going the unproven route.

I hope as soon as San Diego is eliminated or wins the Super Bowl or whatever, Ron Rivera is brought in. It was an absolute joke that he didn't get at least another Defensive Coordinator position after he left the Bears following their Super Bowl season, and he's proving that the last six weeks.

im starting to feel the same way.

1.spags

2. ryan or rivera

If you're required to interview a minority candidate, why would you choose Meeks over Ron Rivera?

You can interview Meeks now. You can't interview Rivera until they lose. There's no rule that says you can only interview one minority.

Rex Ryan 1b, Rivera 1c:thumbup:

If you're required to interview a minority candidate, why would you choose Meeks over Ron Rivera?

I'm pretty sure that you have to interview two minority candidates. The Jets probably want to get one out of the way quickly so they can be ready to make a move quickly when they settle on someone.

Archived