Ravens vs Dolphins Game Thread

madmike1

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NFC playoff games are TEH BORING.

AFC playoff games are awesome. Better teams, better announcers, better Quarterbacks. Better defenses, minus the Giants' pass rush.

But anyway, 1-0 Ed Reed leads Pennington.

...or as it used to be known, "The Comeback Player of the Year" award. Can we just call it The Chad like, The Oscar?

Based on his first half performance, is he eligible for another one of these awards for his second half performance in this game or do we just have to wait til this time next year for him to receive it for next years season, depending on how the second half goes? Because if he plays anywhere near this in the second half, I absolutely think he should get it next year.

By the way, I think he richly deserved the award this year just based on the fact that he completed an out pattern in the first half of this game. No, really, he did, I saw it with my own eyes. Fine, don't believe me.

I dunno, I tend to disagree....SD/IND was pretty damn good...and Im liking this one so far :headbang:

SD/Indy was good, but then again all their games are always good and down to the wire. But what do we have to look forward to next week, the yawn inducing Steelers & their non offense, and the Titans.

The NFC playoff games are more entertaining IMO.

SD/Indy was good, but then again all their games are always good and down to the wire. But what do we have to look forward to next week, the yawn inducing Steelers & their non offense, and the Titans.

Have you seen any Vikings games this season? :P

Time will tell I guess.

I love Chad's 2 minute drill :rl:

Drive 1

3 down lineman - brought 4

3 down lineman - brought 5

3 down lineman - brought 7

4 down lineman - brought 4

Drive 2

Drive 3

4 down lineman - brought 6 (3rd and less than 1)

4 down lineman - brought 5

3 down lineman - brought 4 (pressure INT)

Drive 4

3 down lineman - brought 6

4 down lineman - brought 6

3 down lineman - brought 6

3 down lineman - brought 7 (INT - Pick-6 TD)

Drive 5

3 down lineman - brought 4 (sack)

2 down lineman - brought 5

Whats awful is that the WR was open on the sideline on that INT... then tripped over himself when he looked back adn saw it was 10 yards short and 5 yards to the left,.... lol

Poor Chad... yet another OC that tries to make him throw balls he c ant... I mean he really just cant...

Archived