Sign in to follow this  
Fishooked

The "Unofficial" JetNation Funny Pic Thread

Why some, supposed cognoscenti, question your skill and vision in the sphere of visual arts has always been--and will continue to be--a source of deep personal bafflement. As for the anticipated images: I envision JB as the fecund Earth Mother--possibly, Anu, the Irish goddess of the earth and fertility--in an epic battle of cultures and religious icons with Benzaiten, the Japanese goddess of love, ideally personified by Maria Ozawa, shown below. Let me know your thoughts ASAP as I've take the liberty of putting a "hold" on a small, yet fully-equipt, studio.

16806gi1.jpg

No, let's move forward right away. Just the surging number of nostril fetishists alone will guarantee us a sizable audience. I eagerly await instructions for next steps.

You could stick some cute toes up JB's nostrils and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Nostril fettishes and toe fettishes. Personally I'm a boob guy, but hey, to each his own.

That's actually pretty good thinking, you know, for a Phins fan.

If memory serves me right, these individuals prefer narisists. Also, they tend to regard "fetishist" as a term of disparagement, as they view the naris--the mot juste to the more commonly used, nostril--as just another orifice in which to "off-load" their vital man essence. Though many would gladly cast the first stone, as it were, against these individuals for their divergent sexual practices, who are we to judge, after all?

As for our shoot: I'm thinking that we could possibly get some mileage out of JB's historic, and gut wrenching, leaving of JetsInsider. Nothing in stone, but what if we had JB as the personification of JetNation battling Japanese female grappler, Chikako Shiratori (shown in an image below), as the embodiment of JetsInsider? We could go with hackneyed wrestling gear, or the swimsuit or lingerie route, but I'm thinking they are roads too well traveled for our sophisticated audience. Maybe we go "old school" Greco-Roman style, with each combatant nude save for tastefully applied body paints? Get back to me, please.

That's perfect! You sir, are genius. I would like this to take place in large vat of spinach. What do you think?

I just rewatched the one where Dennis and Dee go on unemployment and get addicted to crack... When they're sitting on the stoop, getting drunk and listening to Biz Markee, man I couldn't stop laughing. I think it may be funnier than Seinfeld.

Quite simply one of the funniest shows ever. And if anyone disagrees, I'll blow up their building and bang their sister!

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company