Guess the excuses

CTM

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 1st place schedule the Dolphins play next year is going to kick them in the balls.

BTW: It wasn't Chads fault :rl:

You realize a 1st place schedule is just 2 games different right? SD instead of Oakland and PIT instead of CIN. Sure, those 2 games are harder, but the other 14 are the same.

It's called Penningtology.

The Fins franchise is in for at least 2 more years of stagnation and sustained mediocrity because of Chad.

And THAT is why it was so great that Favre caused Penny to get booted. Because if Chad has the kind of year he just did for the Jets this year, then we're guaranteed to be stuck with him through at least 2010.

The question is, how long before Pennington and his agent start crying about an extension? But don't worry, he'll surely negotiate a deal that's good for the team.

And THAT is why it was so great that Favre caused Penny to get booted. Because if Chad has the kind of year he just did for the Jets this year, then we're guaranteed to be stuck with him through at least 2010.

The question is, how long before Pennington and his agent start crying about an extension? But don't worry, he'll surely negotiate a deal that's good for the team.

Fins will give the money hungry noodle arm an extension this offseason and live to regret it..

I said the same thing to a coworker. I was glad we got favre even if it was just one year to get Penny out of here.

Peningtangibles, they're like crack.

Fins will give the money hungry noodle arm an extension this offseason and live to regret it..

The longer Chad stays in Miami as starter the better it is for us.

and i'm going to enjoy every minute of it!!!!!

It's like Matt Damon in "Good Will Hunting" saying it's okay for him to be a construction worker.

That's what Chad Pennington does to a franchise.

It's like Matt Damon in "Good Will Hunting" saying it's okay for him to be a construction worker.

That's what Chad Pennington does to a franchise.

Chad Pennington is the girl you've spent 5 years with and you know there's better out there.... but you're ok with the situation you're now. So why not.

Chad Pennington is the girl you've spent 5 years with and you know there's better out there.... but you're ok with the situation you're now. So why not.

Well they were dating a nasty one-legged stripper with crabs before so I can't blame them too much.

Funny how those Miami fans made fun of us for years cause Pennington couldn't beat good defenses, but they defend him to the death when he does the same thing in their uniform.

He can lead you to the playoffs if the schedule is favorable, but he can not lead you to a championship. Loving Chad Pennington=Accepting mediocrity.

This was one of the most enjoyable football games I've watched all season. If only I had thought of trying to find a prop bet somewhere for an Ed Reed pick-6...

Seriously.

I got

1) Pats game

2) TN game

3) Ravens pwnage

Heh... I was going to post those as my top 3 games from this season, though I'd swap TEN and NE, simply due to the near epic fail in the latter contest.

Had the same thought, but honestly coming back to win that game in OT after the high of the first half and low of the second made it rock..

I wonder if this performance puts Chad in the running for Comeback Player of the Year again for next year.

LOL. What I saw was Chad being Chad. Pressure causing INTs. The last few years he has been jumpy under pressure. On the last two INTs, he was peeking at those rushers and it affected his accuracy. The long pass Reed grabbed and pick-sixed was Chad going out of his element. He had no business throwing that ball.

Seriously.

I got

1) Pats game

2) TN game

3) Ravens pwnage

This game was definately the third most satisfying of the season, and it goes back to the thread starting question.

If Chad had played well today this game would have been close and the Fins could have won it in the end.

People love Flacco's arm, but he was bad today. The Ravens staff was afraid to throw the ball and the Ravens ground game was not all that good. But all they had to do was wait for Chad to screw it up and they could coast to a victory.

You mentioned before about the Fins not being in the same class as the Ravens, which is true. But when a rookie QB plays poorly and the running game is bogged down, a good opposing QB can take advantage of that opportunity AT HOME.

Chad was bad today and he cost the Fins the chance at victory. Just like 2002 against the Raiders. The same could be said about the 2004 Steelers game, but everyone likes to scapegoat Brien or Herm for that.

This game was definately the third most satisfying of the season, and it goes back to the thread starting question.

If Chad had played well today this game would have been close and the Fins could have won it in the end.

People love Flacco's arm, but he was bad today. The Ravens staff was afraid to throw the ball and the Ravens ground game was not all that good. But all they had to do was wait for Chad to screw it up and they could coast to a victory.

You mentioned before about the Fins not being in the same class as the Ravens, which is true. But when a rookie QB plays poorly and the running game is bogged down, a good opposing QB can take advantage of that opportunity AT HOME.

Chad was bad today and he cost the Fins the chance at victory. Just like 2002 against the Raiders. The same could be said about the 2004 Steelers game, but everyone likes to scapegoat Brien or Herm for that.

Exactly. I teased the Phins today and lost a lot of dough.. I figured Flacco would play poorly, Chad would play cowardly and we'd be looking at at 17-10 type of game with Chad getting picked to end it. Flacco held up his end of the bargain, but I really didn't think Chad would play this poorly though. He was abysmal. It looked like a boy facing men..

Exactly. I teased the Phins today and lost a lot of dough.. I figured Flacco would play poorly, Chad would play cowardly and we'd be looking at at 17-10 type of game with Chad getting picked to end it. Flacco held up his end of the bargain, but I really didn't think Chad would play this poorly though. He was abysmal. It looked like a boy facing men..

Did you think I was willing to put 1 billion dollars on the line just for the hell of it? Tried to warn ya, sheesh...

Did you think I was willing to put 1 billion dollars on the line just for the hell of it? Tried to warn ya, sheesh...

Lol.. I was getting 10.5 and was right about Flacco playing poorly. If Flacco had an average game the Fins would've lost by 35 sheesh..

Chad is like every girls UGLY ASS FRIEND that they always want to "hook you up with" cause "she's so nice"

Nah, Chad's worse than that.

At least the ugly ass friend that's so nice may be an absolute freak in bed, so you might chance dating her on the sneak while you're seeing other chicks. That way, whenever you have a bad day you'll go to see her and although she's not pretty to look at you'll feel pretty damn good when you're finished with her that night.

Chad's the no-so ugly friend who's so nice and is waiting to get married before she gives it up.

Ok, out of morbid cursiosity I just looked over at a fin board I used to troll at, they're blaming Henning/Sparano most of the way for bad strategy and play calling, while a few are blaming the Oline and Receivers. There's like 1 or 2 guys blaming Chad at all..

I swear I saw that same thread on a Jets message board in January of 2005

I do hope they are right and coaching was part of the problem however..

Ok, out of morbid cursiosity I just looked over at a fin board I used to troll at, they're blaming Henning/Sparano most of the way for bad strategy and play calling, while a few are blaming the Oline and Receivers. There's like 1 or 2 guys blaming Chad at all..

Don't forget Doug Brien... that son of a bitch!

Better yet, Chad's the friend that promises to let you go all the way, but you only ever get as far as a hand up her shirt.

And you believe her so much, until you find out she won't give it up but to your horror your secret affair is discovered only to become the laughing stock of the school.

What a bunch of friggin mOrons. LMAO

Archived