Man forced to have sex at gun point

Man forced to have sex at gunpoint

August 25, 2005

By Alex Eliseev

Johannesburg: The hunt is on for three women who ambushed a 30-year-old man and forced him to have sex with them at gunpoint.

According to police spokeswoman Paula Nothnagel, a case of indecent assault had been opened and identity kits would be released soon. The man cannot be named because of the nature of the offence.

Nothnagel said that on Saturday night the man was walking through Roodepoort when the women pulled up next to him in their maroon BMW.

They asked him for directions to the Savoy Hotel and he got into the car to show them the way.

At the hotel the women persuaded him to join them for a drink, before asking him for directions to yet another hotel.

While on the road to the Station Hotel the women suddenly changed direction and drove to a dark and empty field near the Durban Deep mine.

"One woman produced a firearm and held the man at gunpoint," Nothnagel said.

"The women got undressed and all three took turns to have intercourse with him."

The man was then ordered back into the car and dropped off along Main Reef Road.

Nothnagel said the man then went home before opening a case at the local police station. The West Rand Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit is investigating. They suspect the women were all aged between 20 and 30

http://www.themercury.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=283&fArticleId=2850592

i remember a case in the 70's where 3 guys took over a diner in westbury and forced patrons have sex with each other. i think they even made 2 cousins do it. yuk

I remember that...messed up.

I find the above story hard to believe, it's like the 15 year old whose hot teacher was slamming him.

If 3 women wanted to have sex with you why wouldn't you do it? Was this guy gay? I'm not sure but I mean you can be asked to be blindfolded if they were THAT ugly. :wink:

But yeah I feel really terrible for a guy who was forced to have sex with 3 women. :shock:

If 3 women wanted to have sex with you why wouldn't you do it? Was this guy gay? I'm not sure but I mean you can be asked to be blindfolded if they were THAT ugly. :wink:

But yeah I feel really terrible for a guy who was forced to have sex with 3 women. :shock:

No offense meant by this to anyone here, but if they were THREE GIANT UGGOS, weighing in at, oh say a combined 1000 pounds, would you be so anxious to give them some loving? Blindfold or not, I'll take the bullet.

I doubt it was three supermodels in that car.

No offense meant by this to anyone here, but if they were THREE GIANT UGGOS, weighing in at, oh say a combined 1000 pounds, would you be so anxious to give them some loving? Blindfold or not, I'll take the bullet.

I doubt it was three supermodels in that car.

...good point Label...but I think there had to be some incentive to get in the car with these ladies and drive around that long. Maybe 1 0f 3 were , as you call them, UGGOS...or fugglies. And he liked it. Guys always want threesomes and thangs so in the words of Rick James as per Dave Chapelle "Enjoy yourself ".. :lol:
...good point Label...but I think there had to be some incentive to get in the car with these ladies and drive around that long. Maybe 1 0f 3 were , as you call them, UGGOS...or fugglies. And he liked it. Guys always want threesomes and thangs so in the words of Rick James as per Dave Chapelle "Enjoy yourself ".. :lol:

i bet the three women were you, greengal and gang green girl #-o

Maybe he was just a nice guy giving them directions, and those evil women took advantage of him!

Ahh what women can seemingly get away with.

If 3 men had raped 1 woman at gunpoint, we would have all been there ourselves with our pitchforks and torches demanding a hanging.

But a man being raped by 3 women? It's either "lucky bastard...why would he press charges?" or "well, sucks for him that he had to have sex with 3 ugly women".

C'mon people, he had a gun pointed to his head. Plus, these women may have had a venereal disease, how the hell do we know? If we want equality between the sexes, then shouldn't this situation produce some form of anger instead of laughter?

Just my two cents.