Since we have nothing better to do...

indygirl4jets

Our teams are out of the playoffs, so we are left with nothing better to do than wondering who the coach might be or the QB for next season, which is tiresome at best...

Lets tell something we have said or did that was really stupid....

I'll go first. I met up with some friends a few weeks ago to watch some football and one of the guys was inviting us all to his new years eve party, to which, I responded; when is it?

Pretty fu#king stupid. I was mildly intoxicated, if thats an excuse?

You need a passport to go to New Orleans?

crap

No, it's just easier to flash that than to keep pulling my wallet out every 5 seconds in the airport. the ****ing thing had 7 years left on it and I had to cancel it.

No, it's just easier to flash that than to keep pulling my wallet out every 5 seconds in the airport. the ****ing thing had 7 years left on it and I had to cancel it.

Passport.....?? there are much easier things to flash that can get you just about anywhere you want to go....

Passport.....?? there are much easier things to flash that can get you just about anywhere you want to go....

Too late. and besides, Brenda was doing the same exact thing I did. it's just easier than pulling a drivers license out of a wallet 5 times, and putting it back in 5 times. I keep the passport in my breast pocket and pull it out.

:box:

Too late. and besides, Brenda was doing the same exact thing I did. it's just easier than pulling a drivers license out of a wallet 5 times, and putting it back in 5 times. I keep the passport in my breast pocket and pull it out.

yeah, my passport is always kept in my breast pocket too...much easier

I opened this thread, there now someone said it.

I've done so many dumb things in my life I don't know where to start. I guess one of the dumbest things I ever did was tell a cop (that was arresting me) that he was just mad I made more money then him and I could careless how long he kept me in lock up cause I was getting paid to be there. After 7 hours in handcuffs standing in a cage outside in S Florida's lovely summer weather I think he might have gotten the better of me.

A bunch of pick-pockets nailed here in NY a few years ago had sacks full of ID's and Credit Cards from dudes that had one thing in common....Mardi-Gras....

Dudes from all over the country, and they all were white guys with red faces on their drivers License photos, lol.

Faces that said "I'm gonna stumble through Mardi-Gras drunk one day" lol

Didnt see many passports though.

A bunch of pick-pockets nailed here in NY a few years ago had sacks full of ID's and Credit Cards from dudes that had one thing in common....Mardi-Gras....

Dudes from all over the country, and they all were white guys with red faces on their drivers License photos, lol.

Didnt see many passports though.[/quote

Boobs are the passport to the world....dont you know that??

Didnt see many passports though.

I didn't get pick pocketed, and I wasn't there at Mardi gras. and I wound up getting all my **** back, but I couldn't uncancel my passport. there's a thread about it here somewhere, let me see if I can find it.

And here's the post.

OK..I'm back! \:D/

This is what happened..I made the mistake of trying to go shot for shot with T-Mac the first day before putting all my **** away in the hotel room. we were doing garbage can shots of Powers at Ryans pub. so later that night (like an idiot) I went into zombie mode and was stumbling and bumbling through the French quarter with my wallet/passport and $900 in cash. :confused0058:

All I remembered Friday morning was going up an elevator in the wrong hotel, and that my passport and wallet were missing(including my room keys). :confused0058: then I get my brother to over night fed ex me a copy of my birth certificate, and I got work to scan a copy of my drivers license and send it to me in an email. ok, so after canceling my passport and all my cards I get a message saturday morning from a guy named Chris saying I left my wallet and passport in the back of his cab.

So I get Chris to meet me at my hotel and he starts to fill in the blanks. he said that I came up to his cab and asked ''can you give me a ride home''? he said yes. so I get in the cab and he asks ''where to''? and I respond ''I don't know'' :confused0058: so then the cab drives by the Omni hotel on Camp street and I say ''that's my hotel''! but I was staying at the queen and crescent, not the omni! :confused0058:

To make a long story short, I'm back!

That guy was very cool doing that. I gave him a nice cash bonus for being a stand up citizen.

I'm committed to adding you to every photoshop layer I have set up, whether it fits or not!

Do you remember the JN rule, n00b? ;)

You have to post your pic too, other wise I have the option to delete any of my pics. of course I would only be doing my job. :evil2:

Archived