under the knife

Jetman_67

JM67 called me and told me what happened that day. he explained to me that he was heckling a few Seahag fans and got punched in the nose....

I do not blame the Seahag fans as I am sure that there has been many jet fans that wanted to do the same thing in the Meadowlands also. Between the lovely whistle he used to blow in everyones ears and the hard hat I know alot of people wanted to blast him.... Just thing now he has offeneded fans on both coasts.... GOOD JOB JETMAN!!!!!!!

JM67 called me and told me what happened that day. he explained to me that he was heckling a few Seahag fans and got punched in the nose....

I do not blame the Seahag fans as I am sure that there has been many jet fans that wanted to do the same thing in the Meadowlands also. Between the lovely whistle he used to blow in everyones ears and the hard hat I know alot of people wanted to blast him.... Just thing now he has offeneded fans on both coasts.... GOOD JOB JETMAN!!!!!!!

Thanks dude, im really too drugged up to post a whole lot. I pissed off a few Seahag fans by saying to my buddy that I coiuldnt believe the Jets were losing to a lowly team like that. Then the F Bombs started flying, followed by the Bronx Salute. I was arguing with one guy and his friend took the shot on me.

Oh Yeah, you loved that whistle!!!!!!!

A hard hat and a whistle and annoying people?

:rl:

JM67 must have been 124's idol growing up!

Archived