Can we please discuss this announcer's slurping of Tim Tebow?

nj meadowlands

I hope like 2 years from now we find out that Tebow molests 13 year olds, snorts Cocaine on a regular basis and likes to go Cow Tipping and murders Pitbulls.

He is no ****ing Saint, its disgusting how the media portrays him.

He'd have to have sex first. And by the time he does have sex...it'll probably be with a dude.

Oh I'm definitely giving that pretty boy credit for getting his noodle wet. The announcer said that the people out there were so inspired by his mission work they named their kids after him! He's Clark Kent incognito!

sometimes they ask athletes where they are going after teh game.. the normal response is disney land..

they wouldnt ask tebox, becasue he would have said some gay **** like "im going to bosnia and ima breast feed all the premature babies"

damn the kid can win, but hop the **** off his dick.. it was soo annoying watching the game.. he was getting a knobber for 4 quarters.. thankfully there wasnt OT, i dont know if i coulda listened to that

sometimes they ask athletes where they are going after teh game.. the normal response is disney land..

they wouldnt ask tebox, becasue he would have said some gay **** like "im going to bosnia and ima breast feed all the premature babies"

damn the kid can win, but hop the **** off his dick.. it was soo annoying watching the game.. he was getting a knobber for 4 quarters.. thankfully there wasnt OT, i dont know if i coulda listened to that

:lol:

It was pretty annoying hearing them constantly obsess about him. I was trying to be fair since its not his fault and he does seem like a nice kid, but I was hoping he'd make a few bone-headed plays so they'd just shut up for a minute. I had to change the channel a few times it was getting so irritating.

After watching the game I can say that Franks was right, Tebow would be the 4th best QB in the Big 12.

i hope tebow declares...he is a great college QB!!!!!!!

what did bradford do vs gators?

mccoy was avg vs a terrible OSU team

Harrell got smoked by ole miss

I hope like 2 years from now we find out that Tebow molests 13 year olds, snorts Cocaine on a regular basis and likes to go Cow Tipping and murders Pitbulls.

He is no ****ing Saint, its disgusting how the media portrays him.

By all means I understand why everyone is sick of hearing about Tebow.

But I dont understand why it is digusting for the media to focus on a player the does everything right as oppossed to all the scumbag thugs that are out there involved in all sorts of ****???

This country could use more positive influences for our youth.

This is absurd! hahahah

"That might be the first wrong thing he's ever done in his LIFE!"

All night long. Unbelievable!

Fox should be embarrassed by the announcers they used for this game. Not just for the Tebow fellatio but for their overall performance, which was pathetically amateurish.

In fact, Fox's entire presentation of that game, from the pregame all the way through the trophy presentation was awful. It was like the Little Rascals got together and put on a football broadcast.

I've never seen a worse presentation of a big game ever. And what was with the ham-handed slurping of the sponsor?

From the beginning of halftime to midway through the third quarter I felt like I was watching a FedEx infomercial. (They really do have a great air and ground game, just like FedEx! :puke2:)

There aren't enough negative superlatives to describe how awful that broadcast was.

Fox should be embarrassed by the announcers they used for this game. Not just for the Tebow fellatio but for their overall performance, which was pathetically amateurish.

In fact, Fox's entire presentation of that game, from the pregame all the way through the trophy presentation was awful. It was like the Little Rascals got together and put on a football broadcast.

I've never seen a worse presentation of a big game ever. And what was with the ham-handed slurping of the sponsor?

From the beginning of halftime to midway through the third quarter I felt like I was watching a FedEx infomercial. (They really do have a great air and ground game, just like FedEx! :puke2:)

There aren't enough negative superlatives to describe how awful that broadcast was.

Agreed. It was terrible. My entire office has been saying the same all morning long.

By all means I understand why everyone is sick of hearing about Tebow.

But I dont understand why it is digusting for the media to focus on a player the does everything right as oppossed to all the scumbag thugs that are out there involved in all sorts of ****???

This country could use more positive influences for our youth.

DING DING :good_one:

Agreed. It was terrible. My entire office has been saying the same all morning long.

The announce team was awful. Couldn't they have come up with 2 guys better than this?

On another note, man, there's a lot of Tim Tebow hating on this site.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

The announce team was awful. Couldn't they have come up with 2 guys better than this?

On another note, man, there's a lot of Tim Tebow hating on this site.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

On this site???

There is so much hate across the nation toward Tim Tebow is ridiculous. As a Jets fan, I understand where it comes from. We have Brady and I want to puke every time I hear his name...but the hate toward Tim is strange.

Brady is a smug arrogant prick who gets paid a ton of money...its easy hating him.

Tebow is a good kid, that plays the game with an intensity level and passion that I have never seen before...I dont understand the hate.

On this site???

There is so much hate across the nation toward Tim Tebow is ridiculous. As a Jets fan, I understand where it comes from. We have Brady and I want to puke every time I hear his name...but the hate toward Tim is strange.

Brady is a smug arrogant prick who gets paid a ton of money...its easy hating him.

Tebow is a good kid, that plays the game with an intensity level and passion that I have never seen before...I dont understand the hate.

I really don't understand it. People should be marvelling at what he does.

I hope he goes back to Florida and wins another Heisman.

Unlike Leinheart and Quinn, Tebow can only improve his draft stock by going back (especially with pundits calling him a TE).

I really don't understand it. People should be marvelling at what he does.

I hope he goes back to Florida and wins another Heisman.

Unlike Leinheart and Quinn, Tebow can only improve his draft stock by going back (especially with pundits calling him a TE).

The play he made on the first Gator TD last night suggests that he can absolutely play QB at the next level. He has improved tremendously over the last two years. One thing he would need to learn to play NFL QB is to slide at the end of runs. If he insists on lowering his shoulder, he'd have an incredibly short career.

I really don't understand why people don't see him as a QB in the NFL. The guy's got a cannon arm and is way more accurate than people give him credit for. Plus, when you take into consideration the leadership he demonstrates compared to the absolute lack of it that our QB this year brought to the table...

Archived