No Plaxico = No Winning

Their run last year was a fluke even with him. Glad to see this team exposed for what they are. Not. That. Good.

I disagree. The Giants are still a very good football team. They just happened to peak midway through the season, unlike last year where they went on a run late. Sorta what Philly is doing now.

Plax obviously didnt help matters, but Tuck was beat up down the stretch and he's pretty much the catalyst for that defense. No pressure from Tuck- the Giants turn into an average defense who cant make stops on 3rd downs.

The Giants playcalling today was also puzzling.

You could say the same about the 2006 Colts. The Giants are still a very good team.

They ended their season just like the Jets did. 1-4. The are gonna lose a RB. They have no WR's. Their LB's and Secondary sucks. Their QB just shat the bed in a big playoff game. They are a team with a good O line, a good D line and not much else.

They ended their season just like the Jets did. 1-4. The are gonna lose a RB. They have no WR's. Their LB's and Secondary sucks. Their QB just shat the bed in a big playoff game. They are a team with a good O line, a good D line and not much else.

That's where you win football games. You know that.

I have a feeling Plax might be back in blue next year anyways.

They do need to get younger at LB though

That's where you win football games. You know that.

I have a feeling Plax might be back in blue next year anyways.

They do need to get younger at LB though

Their O line has basically went 2 years in a row with no injuries. That won't happen again. The rest of their team is mediocre. BTW the Eagles O line and D line wern't as good and they won because of their overall better team.

Eli's fine. Just couldn't throw in the wind today against a very good defense. Btw, that Eagles defense is one of the best in football. In fact, the eagles have been a top 3 team all year, despite their record.

One phrase sums it all. It's Eli being Eli. Eli is a mediocre to decent QB, but the Giant defense played out of their mind last year to the championship and all of a sudden Eli is a top 5 QB. Give me a break. Today's performance was a horror show.

Archived