Wake Forest/North Carolina

yisman

UNC shot 35%. I'm still sick over that game. Though Wake proved to be much better than I originally anticipated.

well, wake IS #4 in country,,and they were at home ..and ginyard out,,dont sweat it too much,,plus rumor i hear is zeller wants to play in Feb/march tourney run,,he is progressing nicely and has told roy he doesnt want to redshirt

Just a pathetic performance by the heels. I thought coming off the shocking loss to BC I thought they'd be ready to play but thye weren't. You have a team as good as Wake in their building and they didn't match their intensity. I am strating to worry about this team, there's no way they should have 2 losses at this point in the season.

Just a pathetic performance by the heels. I thought coming off the shocking loss to BC I thought they'd be ready to play but thye weren't. You have a team as good as Wake in their building and they didn't match their intensity. I am strating to worry about this team, there's no way they should have 2 losses at this point in the season.

on court postering is a bad sign...

auditioning for NBA more than team ball

Archived