No BS, I really think Dolphins finish last in AFC-E next year

SouthernJet

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This all Blasphemy!!!! The Miami Dolphins are going 14-2 and Chad will throw for 5,000 yds 28 Td's and 1/2 INT leading us to the Superbowl. Meanwhile the NYJ will retain Brett Favre where he will throw for 7 TD's 29 INT's in route to a 3-13 record just edging the Bills 2-14 record to take 3rd in the Division. Pats finish 2nd with 9-7 record and miss the playoffs for a 2nd year in a row.

This all Blasphemy!!!! The Miami Dolphins are going 14-2 and Chad will throw for 5,000 yds 28 Td's and 1/2 INT leading us to the Superbowl. Meanwhile the NYJ will retain Brett Favre where he will throw for 7 TD's 29 INT's in route to a 3-13 record just edging the Bills 2-14 record to take 3rd in the Division. Pats finish 2nd with 9-7 record and miss the playoffs for a 2nd year in a row.

Hey, I'm all about drinking Kool-Aid, but you might be a little off. My chart has Favre throwing 31 interceptions and Chad only throwing for 4,700 yards. Other than that, your hypothosis seems spot on ;)

Hey, I'm all about drinking Kool-Aid, but you might be a little off. My chart has Favre throwing 31 interceptions and Chad only throwing for 4,700 yards. Other than that, your hypothosis seems spot on ;)

Pennington will not play 16 games next year....now his line will have to adjust to a new O-Line coach, but Im sure you already knew that...next season they play alot of good defense's, there is no way he doesn't get hurt, but Im not wishing it on him...Unlike you, I still have the same feelings towards him, I don't hate him now just cause he is a dol-FAG

Pennington will not play 16 games next year....now his line will have to adjust to a new O-Line coach, but Im sure you already knew that...next season they play alot of good defense's, there is no way he doesn't get hurt, but Im not wishing it on him...Unlike you, I still have the same feelings towards him, I don't hate him now just cause he is a dol-FAG

Yeah yeah, all of the prdictions for Chad in 08' were spot on too :rolleyes: Like I've said previously, if and when Chad sufferes an injury, I have full faith in the ability of our backup QB to be able to lead Miami to victory.

Considering Sparano was an O-line coach before becoming our head coach, I think he knows what he's doing. I have full faith in his abilities to hire a new position coach. While our offense will have to adjust to having a new O-line coach, it won't take nearly as much effort as having players get acclimated to a whole new coaching regime, like NY is facing.

He won't??? Did he tell you this??? Stop holding out info dude..

Yeah yeah, all of the prdictions for Chad in 08' were spot on too :rolleyes: Like I've said previously, if and when Chad sufferes an injury, I have full faith in the ability of our backup QB to be able to lead Miami to victory.

Considering Sparano was an O-line coach before becoming our head coach, I think he knows what he's doing. I have full faith in his abilities to hire a new position coach. While our offense will have to adjust to having a new O-line coach, it won't take nearly as much effort as having players get acclimated to a whole new coaching regime, like NY is facing.

What??? Let's see, NY will have a tough time adjusting with their talent unlike what the fins did this year...what???

What??? Let's see, NY will have a tough time adjusting with their talent unlike what the fins did this year...what???

To put our situation into perspective for you...

WE HAD THE SINGLE GREATEST TURNAROUND IN NFL HISTORY! To expect another team to accomplish a similar feat the very next year is not likely to happen.

WE HAD THE SINGLE GREATEST TURNAROUND IN NFL HISTORY! To expect another team to accomplish a similar feat the very next year is not likely to happen.

That's a load of bull****.

The 2001 New England Patriots won the Super Bowl while going 5-11 the year before.

That's much more impressive than going 1-15 to 11-5 and getting the crap kicked out of you in embarrassing fashion in the playoffs.

And that's without even thinking about it... I'm sure there's many more than that as well.

Again...what??? You guys went from 1-15 (congrats on that by the way) to 11-5. To accomplish an 11-5 record all we have to do is win 2 more games...not a greatest turnaround in NFL history type deal. And we will finish ahead of you guys...bank it.

:yawn: Booooring.

No team has ever gone from 1-15 to 11-5 and the #3 seed in the playoffs, making it the single greatest turnaround in NFL history. The 2001 Patriots can suck my ass, they cheated.

Winning the Super Bowl > Getting your ass kicked in the playoffs.

but we dont need a huge turnaround with new staff..we werernt 4-12...we were 9-7 so your logic is kaput

Winning the Super Bowl > Getting your ass kicked in the playoffs.

First off we know about Cheatriots little cheating scandal which just makes theyr'e accomplishments less impressive. And your not seeing the light here. What we accomplished this year has never been done. It is the single greatest turnaround in a single season ever. Stop hating dude...maybe you guys can make a hard run at 2nd place next year if Brett returns and certain things fall into place. A nice 2nd place finish for you guys if you try really,really hard.

Getting your ass kicked in the playoffs > Losing 4 of your last 5 to choke your way out of the playoffs.

Funny, I didn't think this was about the Jets. Feel free to explain how that's relevant to the contention that the Dolphins in 2008 are not the 'greatest turn around of all time'.

Either that, or run back to the kids table....

First off we know about Cheatriots little cheating scandal which just makes theyr'e accomplishments less impressive. And your not seeing the light here. What we accomplished this year has never been done. It is the single greatest turnaround in a single season ever. Stop hating dude...maybe you guys can make a hard run at 2nd place next year if Brett returns and certain things fall into place. A nice 2nd place finish for you guys if you try really,really hard.

just because it's never been done, doesn't mean it's the greatest.

You guys got your ass kicked at the first sign of resistance. The 2001 Patriots won the Super Bowl... take pride in your Chad Pennington-eske 'woulda coulda shoulda' moments where things almost go your way, but in a few years, no one but you guys will give a 2nd though, scratch that, a 1st thought, to the 2008 Miami Dolphins. Over. Done. Gone.

Honestly, who cares.

We are going to be playing second fiddle to New England once again, both franchises.

If they go 11-5 with Matt Cassell and no Adalius Thomas, ha, you are all kidding yourself if you think they'll go any worse than 13-3.

Jets & Dolphins will be in the 7-9 to 10-6 area, far behind.

Honestly, who cares.

We are going to be playing second fiddle to New England once again, both franchises.

If they go 11-5 with Matt Cassell and no Adalius Thomas, ha, you are all kidding yourself if you think they'll go any worse than 13-3.

Jets & Dolphins will be in the 7-9 to 10-6 area, far behind.

Yea...no Marooney too. Hell they had Jarvis-Ellis as they're feature back at one point. I hate them. Hopefully their players bodies breakdown again this year.

You guys got your ass kicked at the first sign of resistance. The 2001 Patriots won the Super Bowl... take pride in your Chad Pennington-eske 'woulda coulda shoulda' moments where things almost go your way, but in a few years, no one but you guys will give a 2nd though, scratch that, a 1st thought, to the 2008 Miami Dolphins. Over. Done. Gone.

Go to google and type in these words "Greatest single season turnaround NFL history"......now what comes up? ;)

They did...we went into GIANTS stadium with top honors in the AFC EAST on the line and dealt you guys a lost to snag 1st place and a playoff birth completing the GREATEST SINGLE SEASON TURNAROUND IN NFL HISTORY...thanks boss.

Listen i'llbe the first to say the year we had seemed improable but it happened. Who knows what next year has in store, who will be healthy or injured, who will be leading your team, and what additions personel wise we will gain. It's a fresh start were both 0-0. But were the best team in AFC EAST until that crown is taken

They did...we went into GIANTS stadium with top honors in the AFC EAST on the line and dealt you guys a lost to snag 1st place and a playoff birth completing the GREATEST SINGLE SEASON TURNAROUND IN NFL HISTORY...thanks boss.

We were playing terribly, and deserved to lose. No one is denying that.

Remind me what happened next week.

In detail please, I was away.

next year smcheckyear...Chad was awesome.

Take a look at Chad's career. You're in for a fun time.

1st year starting with Jets: Awesome. Division Champions.

2nd year: Good, but missed six and a half games. 6-10 team.

3rd year: Good, missed three games. 10-6 team.

4th year: Horrible, missed 13 games. 4-12 team.

5th year: Average. 10-6 team.

6th year: Horrible, mised 1 game to injury. 4-12 team.

1st year starting with Miami: Awesome. Division Champions.

2nd year: ???

Its all down hill from here. ;)

We were playing terribly, and deserved to lose. No one is denying that.

Remind me what happened next week.

In detail please, I was away.

And we were playing quite good. Oh yea next week well....Your team was at home eating chips and dip thinking about all the bad things they were gonna say about Brett Favre to the press after having a Division foe come into your stadium on the last game of the year and let the QB you released stick it to the man and we were playing against the Baltimore Ravens who obviously beat us and may be on their way to a Superbowl.

Listen i'llbe the first to say the year we had seemed improable but it happened. Who knows what next year has in store, who will be healthy or injured, who will be leading your team, and what additions personel wise we will gain. It's a fresh start were both 0-0. But were the best team in AFC EAST until that crown is taken

The New England Patriots with Tom Brady are the best team in the AFC East. I don't care if the Jets or Dolphins luck out every so often and steal a division (2002 & 2008).

Archived