No BS, I really think Dolphins finish last in AFC-E next year

SouthernJet

Take a look at Chad's career. You're in for a fun time.

1st year starting with Jets: Awesome. Division Champions.

2nd year: Good, but missed six and a half games. 6-10 team.

3rd year: Good, missed three games. 10-6 team.

4th year: Horrible, missed 13 games. 4-12 team.

5th year: Average. 10-6 team.

6th year: Horrible, mised 1 game to injury. 4-12 team.

1st year starting with Miami: Awesome. Division Champions.

2nd year: ???

Its all down hill from here. ;)

If for some reason this trend continues i feel confident that our young QB Henne will be able to step in to produce. Yes he is not yet proven but i think it bodes well for him that the other QB's from his draftclass are turning out to be nice QB's.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey SouthernJet....who was the better football team in 2008, Miami DOlphins or New York Jets. Your answer kind sir....

In whole ? Jets slight edge..

Last quarter of season? Miami, and thats all that counts...

But, Jets can be fixed quite easily with a kick in ass,,I really do think Miamis schedule and problably not recreating chad perfect storm will result in no more than 6 wins

But, Jets can be fixed quite easily with a kick in ass,,I really do think Miamis schedule and problably not recreating chad perfect storm will result in no more than 6 wins

I can't believe you would actually sit here and say the Jets had a better season than the Fins. I'm at a loss for words. Other than that outrageous answer i do think your right on the other count as far as turning things around next year. You guys a have a talented team and assuming the addition of Rex Ryan as HC i believe he can turn your D into something to be feared with Jenkins,Rhodes,Revis and Harris being the nucleus of that unit. I have no clue about your QB situation if Brett dosen't return. I'll str8 up say i don't think Clemmons is any good and the Ratkliff kid is probly a reach to be a starting QB in the league. Hire Rex, make that D fierce and pound the ball with jones should spell sucess for the jest.

I can't believe you would actually sit here and say the Jets had a better season than the Fins. I'm at a loss for words. Other than that outrageous answer i do think your right on the other count as far as turning things around next year. You guys a have a talented team and assuming the addition of Rex Ryan as HC i believe he can turn your D into something to be feared with Jenkins,Rhodes,Revis and Harris being the nucleus of that unit. I have no clue about your QB situation if Brett dosen't return. I'll str8 up say i don't think Clemmons is any good and the Ratkliff kid is probly a reach to be a starting QB in the league. Hire Rex, make that D fierce and pound the ball with jones should spell sucess for the jest.

i should have said 1st 3/4ths of season..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I really do think Miamis schedule and problably not recreating chad perfect storm will result in no more than 6 wins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u r right,,no more than 4 wins

You guys had the better season, no doubt about it.

However, I will say this, when the Jets were on top of their game during the 5 game win streak....they were head and shoulders above the level of play that the Fins showed at any time during their great season.

You guys had the better season, no doubt about it.

However, I will say this, when the Jets were on top of their game during the 5 game win streak....they were head and shoulders above the level of play that the Fins showed at any time during their great season.

I can see eye to eye with you there. You guys were looking quite impressive after beating the Cheatriots in their house and going in to Tennessee and dismantiling them in front of their home crowd. Thats when all the "all NY superbowl" talk was starting. But were looking at a complete season. The Jets play at the end of the year was horawful. We were consistent. Really consistent in the fashion we won our games, not overly impressive but we always got that TD drive when we absolutley needed it.

Archived