ARod...he isn't alone.

NIGHT STALKER

That's a bad stat. Mets played in larger ballparks than the Yanks if that's who you're trying to compare them to. Hell, Fenway holds a mere 35,000.

I hope you're not trying to say the Mets are a bigger draw? Even you know better than to put that out there.

If you want to go by pct capacity on the road it is:

1. Red Sox

2. Cubs

3. Mets

4. Yankees

No, I really just don't give a **** what the fan of the red headed step children think of players on the Yankees. You people are so jealous it isn't even funny. Poll 10,000 Mets fans and I'm willing to bet at least 9000 of them would rather see the Yankees lose than the Mets win.

You dont give a sh!t, yet you hate the Mets and their fans... Why do Yankee fans have such a hard on for the Mets and their fans? If we're nothings in your eyes then you shouldnt even be talking about us.

And you are incorrect. Mets fans always want us to win first. If the Yankees lose, then 9000 view that as the sprinkles on our overpriced ice cream helmet.

You dont give a sh!t, yet you hate the Mets and their fans... Why do Yankee fans have such a hard on for the Mets and their fans? If we're nothings in your eyes then you shouldnt even be talking about us.

And you are incorrect. Mets fans always want us to win first. If the Yankees lose, then 9000 view that as the sprinkles on our overpriced ice cream helmet.

Who hates the mets? I don't care nor think about the Mets. Except when an uppity Mets fan starts posting in a Yankees thread and need to be put in her place.

Unfortunately the Yankees have done diddley squat since bringing in A Rod.

Exactly. Is he a scapegoat for the Yankees? Of course. Its not like AROD is the only reason for not winning in 8 years. There are others. But when you're the highest paid player in baseball and you dont produce in key moments, you will be the goat.

If Yankee fans have such a problem with it, stop booing him and cheer him every time up. If Yankee fans have a problem with it, write to the newspapers, blogs, websites and stand up for your man. If Yankee fans have such a problem with it, call windbag Francesa show and Mad Dog's new show and tell them to shut the hell up.

If you start loving him the way you love Jeter, he will never be looked at as a goat again.

Who hates the mets? I don't care nor think about the Mets. Except when an uppity Mets fan starts posting in a Yankees thread and need to be put in her place.

Then it shows you do have a problem.

Why cant a Mets fan comment about Arod the Choker?

You seriously think Yankee fans are smarter than other baseball fans and can give a fair assessment of their team?

Then it shows you do have a problem.

Why cant a Mets fan comment about Arod the Choker?

You seriously think Yankee fans are smarter than other baseball fans and can give a fair assessment of their team?

Not when the whole teams Choke's more than A-Rod could ever hope to choke in his life. The Mets have the most epic regular season collapse in the history of sports and follow up that little gem with the second most epic regular season collpase/choke job in sports history.

Not when the whole teams Choke's more than A-Rod could ever hope to choke in his life. The Mets have the most epic regular season collapse in the history of sports and follow up that little gem with the second most epic regular season collpase/choke job in sports history.

Yes, and Mets fans blame the entire sh!tty team Omar the Magnificent puts onto the field.

Yankee fans are the biggest bashers of Arod. THEY blame him for the team failing the past 8 years. If Yankee fans showed the love to Arod that Jeter gets, he would be the greatest player ever.

Mets fans know what failure is so we are well qualified to comment on the failure of ARod.

Yes, and Mets fans blame the entire sh!tty team Omar the Magnificent puts onto the field.

Yankee fans are the biggest bashers of Arod. THEY blame him for the team failing the past 8 years. If Yankee fans showed the love to Arod that Jeter gets, he would be the greatest player ever.

Mets fans know what failure is so we are well qualified to comment on the failure of ARod.

Arod would be a better player if only people like him more or were nice to him? Are you a hippy? The guys gets paid in close to the Billions. He should play on a high level even if we are trying to have him killed.

I have no problem with you saying that, it is some of the same sentiments I feel.

I don't live in a plastic bubble, shielding negativity as a knee jerk reaction while shouting 26.

Although, this year was not the 2nd most epic collapse in sports. Far from it.

Arod would be a better player if only people like him more or were nice to him? Are you a hippy? The guys gets paid in close to the Billions. He should play on a high level even if we are trying to have him killed.

I didnt say that. I said Yankee fans would think he is the greatest ever. I was merely suggesting that if Yankee fans dont want ARod to be considered a choker, they should be nice to him. Its all in the perception, not the reality. Jeter hasnt been very good lately, heck, he's a very mediocre SS right now, but Yankee fans will defend him to the end.

If you go back to the beginning of the thread:

A Yankee fan was defending ARod.

A Mets fan questioned the defense.

You ran in rant about mets fans.

If you think ARod is a choke artist, why are you bashing Scotty D? You guys agree!

I have no problem with you saying that, it is some of the same sentiments I feel.

I don't live in a plastic bubble, shielding negativity as a knee jerk reaction while shouting 26.

Although, this year was not the 2nd most epic collapse in sports. Far from it.

We really did reach new levels of suckage the past 2 years though....

Some Yankee fans and probably all fans of other teams label this guy as a choke artist when it comes to the post season. Just putting this out there, but the great Willie Mays played in 20 WS games and never hit a HR, knocked in 6 runs and had a .239 BA. He does have two WS rings though, which means what? It means even the great Say Hey Kid had to depend on his teammates to get him those rings. Just sayn'.

I have said the same many times here.

ARod will flat out dominate a post season before he is done. Bonds sucked as well before setting a ton of records in the 02 post season.

ARod's off the field drama may be the only thing that stops him from eventually going nuts with the bat some post season.

I dont bash A-Rod, I bash the whole team. They havent hit or pitched to potential the last few years in the playoffs. If no one is getting on base, how can A-Rod hot a 3-Run bomb. they pitch around him if no one is on base.

Archived