'Cuse/Gtown Weds. Night.

gangreenman

What a piece of **** gme...Cuse played terribly, they'll have to bounce back strong at the Carrier Dome on Saturday.

Should have gone man to man the whole game. That game was essentially over at halftime. No way we were sustaining an 18 point comeback against a team of athletes and shooters of that quality. We only allowed 36 points in the 2nd half playing man, and a lot of those were due to open looks out of our press. Unfortunately, the fifty we allowed in the first half while in the zone did us in. Hopefully Boeheim realizes that he has another great shooting team coming to the dome on Saturday that will shoot us right out of the zone, and will man up the entire game.

Should have gone man to man the whole game. That game was essentially over at halftime. No way we were sustaining an 18 point comeback against a team of athletes and shooters of that quality. We only allowed 36 points in the 2nd half playing man, and a lot of those were due to open looks out of our press. Unfortunately, the fifty we allowed in the first half while in the zone did us in. Hopefully Boeheim realizes that he has another great shooting team coming to the dome on Saturday that will shoot us right out of the zone, and will man up the entire game.

Yeah, I thought it was over at the half too. I would have liked to see Flynn shoot and drive more, and I wanted to see them work the post more with Onuaku and Jackson. Also, losing Rautins was a big loss IMO. Just a bad game overall.

Yeah, I thought it was over at the half too. I would have liked to see Flynn shoot and drive more, and I wanted to see them work the post more with Onuaku and Jackson. Also, losing Rautins was a big loss IMO. Just a bad game overall.

Onuaku had the worst game of everybody last night. The ammount of gimmie layups and fouls shots he missed last night was embarrassing. And he FAR from made it up on defense. his 11 rebounds is the only semi-average stat on his sheet last night. And thats not even a lot for him. Hopefully Rautins is okay to play Saturday. I agree he is a very important piece to our team this year on both sides of the ball. Sort of like an X factor type of player.

Onuaku had the worst game of everybody last night. The ammount of gimmie layups and fouls shots he missed last night was embarrassing. And he FAR from made it up on defense. his 11 rebounds is the only semi-average stat on his sheet last night. And thats not even a lot for him. Hopefully Rautins is okay to play Saturday. I agree he is a very important piece to our team this year on both sides of the ball. Sort of like an X factor type of player.

Yeah, I agree with all your points. I'm already pumped for Saturday's game!!

Yeah, I agree with all your points. I'm already pumped for Saturday's game!!

Me too! Apparently they're opening one of the doors to the dome at 3pm tomorrow (Friday) for the game, so people can sleep in the dome instead of in the -30 degree weather outside. Marrone (the new football coach) is also going to be addressing the crowd at halftime. Honestly cannot wait.

Me too! Apparently they're opening one of the doors to the dome at 3pm tomorrow (Friday) for the game, so people can sleep in the dome instead of in the -30 degree weather outside. Marrone (the new football coach) is also going to be addressing the crowd at halftime. Honestly cannot wait.

are they trying to get people to come to game or stay away? :(

Archived