Schotty to leave if Rex is hired

jetsman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As long as I know Schotty won't be calling the plays next year I'll be happy.

It's not even that he's predictable, the playcalls are often just falt out ridiculous. The amount of drives he sabotaged last season through failure to not just commit to running the ball, but also to not even SHOW run as ****ing option!

He would do that. A series where we start of running the ball well, we get a first down only to see Favre operating out of the shotgun, with 5 WR's on first ****ing down! What does that accomplish? Especially when all we could do out of that formation was throw a quick pass under 10 yards. Next thing you know, a promising drive will fall to pieces.

Schotty handcuffed this offense last season, we could never establish and idendity because he is simply too naive to stick with what was working. It was pure stupitidy and I for one will be pissed if he has any place on this team next season let alone HC.

Smart offensive mind? Don't make me laugh!

BOOM! Loved every word of it.

As long as I know Schotty won't be calling the plays next year I'll be happy.

It's not even that he's predictable, the playcalls are often just falt out ridiculous. The amount of drives he sabotaged last season through failure to not just commit to running the ball, but also to not even SHOW run as ****ing option!

He would do that. A series where we start of running the ball well, we get a first down only to see Favre operating out of the shotgun, with 5 WR's on first ****ing down! What does that accomplish? Especially when all we could do out of that formation was throw a quick pass under 10 yards. Next thing you know, a promising drive will fall to pieces.

Schotty handcuffed this offense last season, we could never establish and idendity because he is simply too naive to stick with what was working. It was pure stupitidy and I for one will be pissed if he has any place on this team next season let alone HC.

Smart offensive mind? Don't make me laugh!

go back 3 years to see shottys offense

last season it morphed slowly into favres favorite plays

sad but true, and that got mangini fired imho

Archived