The Official Orlando Magic 2008-2009 Thread

InstantClassic

After losing to a team like the Heat, I really have to get out anger. I just don't like anything about them. Their announcers, Wade, anybody on that team, I just hate them all. Sure I was a little out of hand, but when the Magic lose I have to get the anger out, and cursing about them is how I do it.

I was just upset, I'll get over it though. They better win Tuesday against the Pacers, if they lose, you don't want to see how pissed I'll be.

I think I'll be alright.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
great win Magic fans, i was pulling for you guys last night

but no internet access at the homestead right now (God damn Crime warner)

eff the Cavs!

You were only rooting for Orlando, because the Cavs technically had the better record, because of one less loss. If it were the other way around with the records, you would have been rooting for Cleveland... lol

Well "your" team doesn't need any fairweather fans like yourself, Blackout Jr.

Dude, shut the **** up, I am more an Orlando Magic fan then you'll ever be. I bet you didn't even know Scott Skiles played for the Magic, you just found that out sometime during his coaching career. I bet you also don't even know who Reggie Theus is, or that current Orlando Magic boss, Otis Smith, was actually apart of the first Orlando Magic team. You see, you're completely clueless compared to me.

Dude, shut the **** up, I am more an Orlando Magic fan then you'll ever be. I bet you didn't even know Scott Skiles played for the Magic, you just found that out sometime during his coaching career. I bet you also don't even know who Reggie Theus is, or that current Orlando Magic boss, Otis Smith, was actually apart of the first Orlando Magic team. You see, you're completely clueless compared to me.

Wow..you're so smart! How did you ever know that I didn't know all of those things!?

Dude, what are you 12? You throw a hissy fit temper tantrum when an NBA franchise loses 1 game out of 82. Stop being such a bitch.

That's basically the season. No way can we beat any of the top teams in this league without Nelson. We couldn't even beat complete **** like Dallas.

If he's out for the season, we'll probably win about the same amount as last year, and get the third seed, and if he's out for the playoffs as well, say hello to an early playoff exit.

That's basically the season. No way can we beat any of the top teams in this league without Nelson. We couldn't even beat complete **** like Dallas.

If he's out for the season, we'll probably win about the same amount as last year, and get the third seed, and if he's out for the playoffs as well, say hello to an early playoff exit.

Bro, relax, he'll be back. Now is a good time to explore some trade options though. Marbury maybe.......LOL sorry I know.

If you read this post ignore it, that was just a moron on hoopsworld saying how long he thinks the injury could take. He hasn't even taken the MRI yet, so there's really no clue how long it'll take.

The thing about a Dislocated Shoulder is, you can pop it back in, and be able to be back in a couple of days.

I doubt he'll be in the all star game, and honestly I couldn't give two ****s about something as stupid as that. I just want him to be healthy, and be able to play in about a week, and not 4-12 weeks.

Here is what I got from orlandomagiczone.com...

They interviewed Jameer after the game, it was popped back in already. He had it immobilized in a sling but said their was no throbbing pain in it.

He sounded upbeat but obviously anxious for the MRI as everyone else.

Nelson's quote from ESPN:

"I can still shoot with my other arm," Nelson joked afterward, his arm in a sling. "I don't know what happened. I just got hit to the floor. We don't know how bad it is yet, so we'll wait and see."

Nelson

Just in case this does turn out serious, what do you guys think of Milwaukee's, Luke Ridnour as a replacement? Sure he's no Jameer, but he does average 11, and almost 6. I wonder if Milwaukee would trade him though.

Ridnour will be good IMO, he doesn't have the shot or scores mentality like Jameer, but he is a solid PG. I heard a rumor about Jamal Tinsley to the Magic....

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/scorecard/nbanews.asp?articleID=251693

Orlando Magic guard Jameer Nelson underwent further tests Tuesday after suffering a dislocated right shoulder during Monday's game against Dallas and additional results revealed a torn labrum. Nelson was hurt with 9:11 left in the third quarter of Monday's 105-95 loss to the Mavericks. He collided with Dallas center Erick Dampier while chasing down a loose ball.

The Magic said a course of treatment has yet to be determined and a timetable for his return is unknown.

For some reason, I don't think he's going to be out for the season. I think he'll be back sometime this year. They should really consider looking into trading for Ridnour, and possibly signing a guy like Jason Williams for depth. Just so I don't have to see someone like Anthony Johnson ever get playing time.

Archived