**** The OFFICIAL NFC Championship Game Thread****

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am i the only one that stopped giving a sh!t last week?

may be but u sure have been pissy lately... u gotta stop bringing the negative crap in threads... there are people that are real football fans and just want to enjoy a good game even though they're team's not in the playoffs. :)

may be but u sure have been pissy lately... u gotta stop bringing the negative crap in threads... there are people that are real football fans and just want to enjoy a good game even though they're team's not in the playoffs. :)

Rep for you.

What is "lately", I've only been pissy since yesterday, and Im not negative, I just dont have any stake or favorites of the teams left. I hate all of the teams. Ill puke if the Steelers win another SB and those sh!tty fans in Philly dont deserve a Superbowl.

What is "lately", I've only been pissy since yesterday, and Im not negative, I just dont have any stake or favorites of the teams left. I hate all of the teams. Ill puke if the Steelers win another SB and those sh!tty fans in Philly dont deserve a Superbowl.

sounds like negativity to me but hey I hate the Steelers as much as you do.. but I just want to enjoy a real good game and 3rd meeting of the Ravens and Steelers is a GREAT story. But i'll leave you alone now cuz I don't wanna argue with you. :)

Fitzgerald is a first class player on the field and off the field. I wish WR's were more like him cuz he's not a big mouth like Ocho Cinco and T.O. He just lets his awesome WR skills do the talking for him.

Yeah, beating the Mother of your child is realllllllllll classy.

Archived