**** The OFFICIAL NFC Championship Game Thread****

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How pathetic are we as a fanbase when our idea of accomplishments for the season are "at least we beat the Super Bowl Champs".

See how that works out for ya when you run around telling people "They might have won the Super Bowl, but we beat them in the regular season"

Its all we have right now... oh well...

If the JETS had a true #1 WR things might have been different... look at the difference Fitzy makes...

I was not alive... its all I have left is to hope we actually beat at least one real team... who better than the champs?

Fitzy is the man... I wish my fantasy team was a keeper league...

Thats sad.

And the only reason we won was because Jesus was angry with Kurt that day.

the jests beat the SB champs AZ Cards

our new Banner!!!!!!

So did the Pats....although I have a feeling it would have been a little different in a dome. My midgets covering Fitzgerald in a temperature controlled environment? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Do you really think Baltimore is going to win @ Pittsburgh tonight? This ain't going to be a Bird Bowl or a Keystone State Bowl. I guess you could call it the Whisenhunt bowl?

I know better than to count out a team. Who wouldve thought the Eagles would be getting creamed by the Cardinals? The Ravens have a 50% chance of winning tonight.

The ball does appear to have hit his forearm while out-of-bounds, but that's not what the ruling on the field was.

It's Philly's ball either way, but the fact that it's not reviewable is ridiculous.

Agreed. You can come down either way on him touching the ball while or before he was out. But they're making up whether it's reviewable or not.

QB rating alert! Joe Buck has that stat like a black lab grabs a stick.

Warner is playing well, but QB rating is nonsense on stilts.

When the ball touches a player who is standing out of bounds it automatically is a dead ball and ruled out of bounds.

No ****. That's not what the ruling was.

"The kick touched the receiving player and then touched out-of-bounds."

That's not what happened. Again, Philly's ball either way, but it's still the wrong call.

Archived