**** The OFFICIAL NFC Championship Game Thread****

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im watching it again right now...

He said, "Near the end of the first half, you had that play where the ball was ruled to be kicked out of bounds by the ref.....The talked to Perrara and he said that was the wrong call, the ball never went out of bounds..

BUT, they did have the correct judgement on the replay. It was the right application of the rule, but probably the wrong call to begin with."

What you and ECURB are not following, is that they the explination of what happened was wrong. He didnt explain that it hit his forearm while he was standing out of bounds.

Its that simple.

FTR, They never said anything about Perrara and the ball touching the player, just that the ball never went out of bounds.

:rl::rl::rl: There was no replay...lol

Dude he said they had the right call not to allow the replay...

How much **** can you make up?

That is not what they said.

I know, thats what I am saying, they called it wrong by not explaining what happened correctly.

They got the call right from what I saw, the ball bounced up and hit the player while his foot was out of bounds.

I know, thats what I am saying, they called it wrong by not explaining what happened correctly.

They got the call right from what I saw, the ball bounced up and hit the player while his foot was out of bounds.

No they said that they made the right call by not allowing the replay... not that they got the replay right... they never used it ....

:rl::rl::rl: There was no replay...lol

Dude he said they had the right call not to allow the replay...

How much **** can you make up?

Did you read the post??? I clearly stated that by quoting his words, the rest was my opinion of what happened.

Its hard to believe the Cardinals are going to the Superbowl because of the ass whippings they took in the regular season. That almost sounds impossible

Amazing how much good coaching and adjustments can improve a team as the year goes on...

Did you read the post??? I clearly stated that by quoting his words, the rest was my opinion of what happened.

Yes his exact words backed me up...

It was a bad call and he was not out of bounds.

Thanks for helpin me out... Ill rep ya for it!

The NFL backed me up, Im good.

Mike Perreira, who is the worst director of officiating in any sport in the history of the universe backed you up. Not much to brag about.

This is the same asshead who hid in his office while angry Jets fans flooded his office with calls and emails on the Chris Baker play two years ago and then went on NFL Network and with a straight face gave a BS explanation of why the call was right when everyone on the planet was killing it.

No they said that they made the right call by not allowing the replay... not that they got the replay right... they never used it ....

You are all over the place.

I never said anything about a challenge, I know that didnt take place based off the rules of the game. I know the play wasnt challenged because they ruled the ball out of bounds.

What I am saying is, and then I am done, because you are either dense or just being a dick....

From my perspective the actual call was right, the player was out of bounds and IMO the ball touched him. Which means, the ball went out of bounds. Thats the rule.

He did not explain what happened properly, he just said the ball went out of bounds (which technically didnt happen, even though the rule states that is the case if it touches a player while he was out of bounds). The ref did not give an explanation of what actually happened. He just said, you cant challenge the play because the ball was out of bounds.

Are you following me yet???

You are all over the place.

I never said anything about a challenge, I know that didnt take place based off the rules of the game. I know the play wasnt challenged because they ruled the ball out of bounds.

What I am saying is, and then I am done, because you are either dense or just being a dick....

From my perspective the actual call was right, the player was out of bounds and IMO the ball touched him. Which means, the ball went out of bounds. Thats the rule.

He did not explain what happened properly, he just said the ball went out of bounds (which technically didnt happen, even though the rule states that is the case if it touches a player while he was out of bounds). The ref did not give an explanation of what actually happened. He just said, you cant challenge the play because the ball was out of bounds.

Are you following me yet???

Enufff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived