**** The OFFICIAL NFC Championship Game Thread****

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EAGLES=EPIC FAIL

Not really... they are who we thought they were... :lol:

Cards have a great offense... when its clicking its hard to stop... Eagles scored 25 points... against most teams in the playoffs that does the trick...

Congrats to the Arizona Cardinals for advancing to the Super Bowl.

Congrats to the fans who supported this team through their very sh!tty years.

Now its the JETS turn!

(The JETS are now the longest streak w/o going to a championship right?)

The Eagles were screwed. How you don't call PI on that pass to Curtis is absolutely beyond me.

If that game's in Philly there isn't even a doubt over whether or not it's called.

On the replay it was iffy... his hand and arm hit the back of his leg as he fell but he did not grab curtis at all...

On the replay it was iffy... his hand and arm hit the back of his leg as he fell but he did not grab curtis at all...

He took him down by the ankles. Why the **** do you think Curtis fell? He was hardly trying to draw a flag when the ball was catchable.

Horrible, horrible, horrible call!

He took him down by the ankles. Why the **** do you think Curtis fell? He was hardly trying to draw a flag when the ball was catchable.

He literally just touched the back of his calf... it was hardly bringing him down...

Whatever... nothing says they end up scoring anyways...

Careful we arent allowed to talk about stuff like this... GOB will give you an infraction because he doesnt want to hear it... he has PMS...

Making it to the conference championship is an epic fail? See, I told you ****ers that Bill Parcells sucked balls for the Jets!

It sure is, especially when you were the favorite going into the game.

It's just another long list of EPIC FAILS of the Eagles, they sure know how to *COUGH*

It sure is, especially when you were the favorite going into the game.

It's just another long list of EPIC FAILS of the Eagles, they sure know how to *COUGH*

LOL

Your on crack...

a 9 win team in the NFC Champ Game is not a fail...

See the JETS/Bucs for epic fail...

It's a fail, I suppose. But it isn't an epic fail. Epic fail would be my Patsies in last years SB or the 2004 Yankees, the '86 Red Sox or the '80 Russian Olympic Hockey team. Those are EPIC Fails.

You know I <3 you Garb but why you gotta go there huh? :)

Archived