The Case For Clemens

Maxman

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If if's and but's were candies and nuts, Clemens would be a wonderful quarterback. They aren't and he isn't.

If Brett Ratliff did something against even 2nd stringers, he may be considered by fans with knowledge of the Quarterback position.

He'll get his chance just like Clemens did.

He'll get a chance if there is an injury (and even then he'll **** the bed), otherwise he'll ride the pine and end up with Jetsrules128's favorite AFL team in two years.

He'll get a chance if there is an injury (and even then he'll **** the bed), otherwise he'll ride the pine and end up with Jetsrules128's favorite AFL team in two years.

He'll get his chance to compete for the job. He'll badly outplay Clemens just like he did last year. I guess it's possible the Jets bring in a vet QB to play or draft one. We'll see. There are people who have a lot better connections inside the Jets organization than you or I do who say the Jets are very high on Ratliff. You can ignore that if you want but it's true.

Your hardon for a QB who has really done nothing but suck is really strange.

Isn't much worse than a hardon for a QB who was undrafted and from the same system as Alex Smith. Not to mention for a coach whose had how many HC'ing interviews and never got the job, or the fact Baltimore fired him before Harbaugh wanted him back.

;)

The year he played he was the worst rated QB in the NFL. LOL @ you trying to defend him with this dreck.

QB rating means jack ****. If QB rating meant anything Chad Pennington would be a 6x Super Bowl Champion.

He was also one of the Top 6 worst teams in the NFL.

But have fun dancing around with fake statistics.

This isn't worth my time, its pointless.

G'night.

Next year's going to be a mystery at QB

I think in us now having a Coach with enough balls to bite the bullet and make a decision,Clemens may get a chance to start which he deserves. He's been sh!t on from everyone as far as Chad,Mandummy,Woody,Favre...I'll be damned if Ratliff deserves his only fair shot. Thats just ludacris.

QB rating means jack ****. If QB rating meant anything Chad Pennington would be a 6x Super Bowl Champion.

He was also one of the Top 6 worst teams in the NFL.

But have fun dancing around with fake statistics.

This isn't worth my time, its pointless.

G'night.

QB rating might be a flawed stat but if you are DEAD LAST in the NFL in it you suck. For some reason you seem to want to deny reality about Clemens. Take a look at the lowest rated QB's in the league this season and they have something in common: They suck. Just like Clemens.

I think in us now having a Coach with enough balls to bite the bullet and make a decision,Clemens may get a chance to start which he deserves. He's been sh!t on from everyone as far as Chad,Mandummy,Woody,Favre...I'll be damned if Ratliff deserves his only fair shot. Thats just ludacris.

LMAO only a deranged person like you thinks clemens deserves ANYTHING. He's proven nothing.

Right let's hand the team over to a guy who sh!t the bed all year in Practice and has shown us nothing more than the fact that he blows. Clemens is a back up. Time to see what Ratliff can do.

I'll tell you now,he can be the backup to Clemens like he has since he got here...

Tebow=Eric Crouch.....bust in NFL.

dude, what makes you think I care what others think of Tebow? Hell, I probably wont even care how he plays in the NFL, unless he's on the Jets, which I doubt he would be.

All I care for is Tebow winning another National Championship, and making you cry again, watching the Gators beat your team again, maybe by 40 this time.

You think I give a damn what Rex Grossman, Lito Sheppard, Reggie Nelson, or any other Gator in the NFL is doing right now?

dude, what makes you think I care what others think of Tebow? Hell, I probably wont even care how he plays in the NFL, unless he's on the Jets, which I doubt he would be.

All I care for is Tebow winning another National Championship, and making you cry again, watching the Gators beat your team again, maybe by 40 this time.

You think I give a damn what Rex Grossman, Lito Sheppard, Reggie Nelson, or any other Gator in the NFL is doing right now?

Those spankings are now over. If you new anything about college footbal you should know that we now have Monte Kiffin as DC,Ed Orgeron as DLC/Recruiting Coordinator,and just signed last years rivals.com rated #1 recruiter inn the nation Thompson from Alabama,as our LB coach. Dont be surprised if UT starts a little streak of our own. Cant wait to see Tebow against Kiffins Tampa 2,with the best safety in nccaa in Eric Berry.

There are people who have a lot better connections inside the Jets organization than you or I do who say the Jets are very high on Ratliff.

Who inside the organization? Tannenbaum? Schottenheimer?

It's up to Rex Ryan and his staff now. I hope. If Mike T. is dictating who the starting QB is going to be, this team is doomed. Even more doomed than they already seem to be.

Those spankings are now over. If you new anything about college footbal you should know that we now have Monte Kiffin as DC,Ed Orgeron as DLC/Recruiting Coordinator,and just signed last years rivals.com rated #1 recruiter inn the nation Thompson from Alabama,as our LB coach. Dont be surprised if UT starts a little streak of our own. Cant wait to see Tebow against Kiffins Tampa 2,with the best safety in nccaa in Eric Berry.

You're joking, right? Gators will still completely dominate your team next year. It may even be more brutal than last year. Hell, I don't even consider 30-6 brutal. You saw what we did to Kentucky? That's what I want to do to all our opponents next year. Who cares if Harvin is gone, we still have Demps, and Rainey. We'll destroy you, and the game will be over by halftime.

Who inside the organization? Tannenbaum? Schottenheimer?

It's up to Rex Ryan and his staff now. I hope. If Mike T. is dictating who the starting QB is going to be, this team is doomed. Even more doomed than they already seem to be.

Thats true. I hope Ryan is the guy who makes the call on the next QB.

You're joking, right? Gators will still completely dominate your team next year. It may even be more brutal than last year. Hell, I don't even consider 30-6 brutal. You saw what we did to Kentucky? That's what I want to do to all our opponents next year. Who cares if Harvin is gone, we still have Demps, and Rainey. We'll destroy you, and the game will be over by halftime.

Its obvious you're a fair weather gator. Just a loon that will pull for who ever wins the title in college football. There has never been a more classless display of winning ever exposed like the university of Florida football has shown over the last 5 yrs. A dckhead coach that runs up the score on teams with 2 min to play isnt domination its just unclassy. Thats what they always do to pad their stats in the BCS points standings. Florida will score 30 pnts with 2 min left,after they claerly wont need to. Only a moron would support these classless pricks,they are complete garbage and will soon get a wakeup call from the SEC.

Me too,as he already likes Clemens after shredding his own defense in the 4th q in 07.

LOL you just love talking out of your ass don't you?

19 for 37 51% for 260 yards 1 TD 2INT 60 QB rating. That's "shredding a defense?" Give me a friggin break. Even the good games that people point to for Clemens suck. lol

LOL you just love talking out of your ass don't you?

19 for 37 51% for 260 yards 1 TD 2INT 60 QB rating. That's "shredding a defense?" Give me a friggin break. Even the good games that people point to for Clemens suck. lol

What can I say,my ass speaks the truth. Unlike Ratliff's,where his stays on the bench...

Archived