Banned from ***********.com......They say to come here

FranchiseCorner24

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is wrong with that site? Are they on Xanax? Because they are all delusional.

I was pretty much banned for questioning the qualifications of Rex Ryan as a coach compared to Jon Gruden.

Also am I allowed to rip Willis McGahee on this site?

If not, I might as well leave now.

Welcome, people might be touchy tonight about Willis, but rip away...

What is wrong with that site? Are they on Xanax? Because they are all delusional.

I was pretty much banned for questioning the qualifications of Rex Ryan as a coach compared to Jon Gruden.

wow...i'm surprised they banned you for questioning rex ryan already. i didn't think spermswallower had the time to suck him off yet.

why is jetsinsider asterisked out? that's lame. don't be like spermswallower.

jetsinsider. You can type it.

What are you talking about. Only he is so petty as to do that. When you see it typed out like *********** here, it's a joke from whoever typed it.

I only don't like spermswallower because it's too close to my name. jizzswallower is ok.

What are you talking about. Only he is so petty as to do that. When you see it typed out like *********** here, it's a joke from whoever typed it.

I only don't like spermswallower because it's too close to my name. jizzswallower is ok.

oh ok.....that's cool. i just thought for a second that max or one of the mods blanks it out. yeah jizzswallower works.

oh ok.....that's cool. i just thought for a second that max or one of the mods blanks it out. yeah jizzswallower works.

I manually asteriked it out. Thought it would be funny.

Insert Fail Cat here.

JetsInsider.com = Old Europe

Welcome to the New World.

Welcome aboard. You'll like it here MUCH better.

Sooth is falling apart with his website... good thing we had Max to step in and create JN to take over as the #1 JETS fan site...

How low will JI's membership have to get before you charge us Max? :lol:

We will never charge you. We are going to charge the non-jets fans though. :-P

Banned for knocking Rex Ryan? Nothing else to the story?

I have a different view on Sooth and his crew (with one exception) than most people do and for the most part they always remained pretty fair. Usually there is more to the story than the person who was banned lets out of the bag.

Either way welcome to the site. It caters to the fanbase much better than any team site out there does which is why I love posting here. Great group of individuals who are not affraid to have fun. Other places (as in most other sites) treat team message boards as serious business...

I have a different view on Sooth and his crew (with one exception) than most people do and for the most part they always remained pretty fair. Usually there is more to the story than the person who was banned lets out of the bag.

Either way welcome to the site. It caters to the fanbase much better than any team site out there does which is why I love posting here. Great group of individuals who are not affraid to have fun. Other places (as in most other sites) treat team message boards as serious business...

This is serious business. I am a JetNation executive. Max said so.

Sooth has a "This is my site, bitch!" attitude...

Archived