The More I eat, the hungrier I get thread.

gangreenman

Try being on a diet, it's worse. I'm back on trying to tone up for the summer and having 35 points a day to work with is great, until you want something real to eat.

i remember when i wrestled in high school it would suck so bad. first cutting the weight to get down to your class. then having to maintain the weight. it was the worst 4 months of my life every year.

On a diet myself right now and I managed to drop 4 pounds in one week. It sucks though, I'm dying to pig out but I set a goal of dropping another 10 pounds. 200 pounds or less is the target.

I just don't have the will power. It's a bitch running a business out of the home...that's the problem. The refrigerator keeps calling out to me. Worst shape I've been in my entire life and at my age, that is not good.

I use to pride the shape I was in at one time, now I just feel and look like the person I never thought I would grow into. :bag:

Dude you don't need to lose any weight.

The belly is out of control. Even though I go to the gym on a regular basis, since I travel a lot I eat like a king going to a different restaurant every night. It's starting to take a toll and I need to reign it in.

yea why does food do that... last night at benihanas i ate so much i didnt think i could walk then 30mins later im at Dairy queen ordering a large Turtle Oreo blizzard which was absolutley delisous and i still felt like i had room to eat

Is that like a sous chef at a sandwich shop or something?

i am also begining to tune up the body for the beach in the summer, laying in bed thinking of all the things i cant eat i came up with my three step system...D.D.D...kind of lame but it helps lol... i`ll probably have one more big pig out (SB sunday and maybe on my birthday ) but after that i plan on punishing myself until june/july.

Diet-eat healthy, only drink water,juices etc. what you eat is so imporant for a situation like this.

Dedication- dont start what you cant finish..keep on training...no matter how miserable you are, the reward will come if you stick to it.

Discipline- resist urges to order that large pizza, maybe treat yourself once in awhile.

ask me any questions about training/diet and i`ll do my best to answer them.

I've been doing that at home when I'm sitting in a restaurant and the other guys at the table are eating a filet mignon, soup or a salad is not an option.

well...a 4 or 5 ounce sirloin and veggie sides isn't really a meal that will destroy your diet, as long as you plan for it during the day

I mean, even a place like Ruby Tues which sells a 9oz top sirloin only has about 300 calories. Just order veggies and your fine. Better for you than a turkey burger.

well...a 4 or 5 ounce sirloin and veggie sides isn't really a meal that will destroy your diet, as long as you plan for it during the day

I mean, even a place like Ruby Tues which sells a 9oz top sirloin only has about 300 calories. Just order veggies and your fine. Better for you than a turkey burger.

Thanks, that's good to know. I'll be in Dallas next week and there are steak houses all over the place. I love me some steak!

i remember when i wrestled in high school it would suck so bad. first cutting the weight to get down to your class. then having to maintain the weight. it was the worst 4 months of my life every year.

I remember we use to tell our buddies who wrestled that they would disappear all winter. They'd be half the size, and literally no where to be found.

Archived