History Has Been Made

gangreenman

Really, it's a public service. The first girl I was ever intimate with had little ytellow smegma balls in her vag, it had a profound effect on me. I take vag hygiene VERY seriously!

Luckily, I have always found myself with partners on the opposite side of the vaginal cleanliness spectrum. I am a very neat, organized, person who takes personal hygiene seriously as well. I might have gone into spontaneous convulsions at the sight of those little "smegmites". Please tell me that you checked yourself into the Mayo Clinic for a full battery of physical and psychological testing immediately after your ordeal.

As today, for the first time in our nations history.....

I cut a class to watch television.

Discuss.

Cutting class in college usually had more to do what or who you did or were still doing from the night before.

Or sleep.

I suggest you not watch Fox Business or CNBC.If this keeps up,all that degree is going to get you is a job asking people if they want an apple pie with that all day.

Luckily, I have always found myself with partners on the opposite side of the vaginal cleanliness spectrum. I am a very neat, organized, person who takes personal hygiene seriously as well. I might have gone into spontaneous convulsions at the sight of those little "smegmites". Please tell me that you checked yourself into the Mayo Clinic for a full battery of physical and psychological testing immediately after your ordeal.

No, I didn't. I was 15, she was 14 and already a well-developed ho! But even at that age, and with little experience, I knew that yellow p*ssy cheese was not a good thing.

I later found out that my first became a pro. And she had really veiny boobs. :cheers:

I saw My Bloody Valentine 3D this weekend. It was kick a$$.

I think Im going to go see that today... looks like fun... and Im not in the mood to watch another Brad Pitt movie or some over hyped Golden Globe winner that actually sucks... lol

Abe Lincoln was of mixed races, so i don't really know how history was made.
I'm ten-fold more of a Lincolnphile than I am a jetophile. A good portion of what Obama cited in his inauguration address was wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I'll get into that another time, but of course, no-one busts his gaffes.

Lincoln understood the the Bill of Rights in all its beauty. He also understood the Constitution like nobody’s business. He studied it until his eyes bled. To call him a racist by TODAY'S STANDARDS is not only revisionist, it's also flat out stupid. He was the most progressive thinker outside of the box AT THE TIME. He was a consummate politician, and played it down the middle to preserve and save the nation.

The U.S. was headed towards war no matter what, and he called blacks nggers because it was the lingo. He 'believed in Liberia', partly to assuage white fear; but to say that he didn't think men in chains was revolting is a lie. Let's not forget that John Wilkes Booth’s plot of kidnap turned to murder when Lincoln said emancipated blacks should have the right to vote. Lincoln believed in transition. Transition as the Founding Fathers conflicting ideals put forth; which is also a story for another day.

Washington was the only one who freed his slaves upon his death. Jefferson never explained his own incongruity. The only way Lincoln could salve the eruption of a broken situation was to interpret the Constitution - as he understood it. And he understood it. The Founding Fathers left it open that the country would transition if it survived, and Lincoln fervently believed that preventing slavery expanding into the territories was the interpretation. He felt it would extinct itself if wasn't allowed to expand, but to quash it outright would have spelled an even worse disaster.

Half of the loss of life in the Civil War was due to disease. The other 25% was because he studied, studied, studied War Strategy, and his Generals wouldn't listen to him. Not the dope Commander in Chief as he's portrayed. Anyway, read the Cooper Union Address and see why Lincoln knew what he was talking about and what catapulted him to being elected. A great loss to American History, is the 'lost speech'. Rrrrrr!

Here's what I loved the best. Jefferson Davis wrote a letter to Linclon: "Confederate States of America - Letter of President Davis to President Lincoln February 27, 1861- Being animated by an earnest desire to unite and bind together our respective countries by friendly ties, I have appointed M. J. Crawford, one of our most settled and trustworthy citizens, as special commissioner of the Confederate States of America to the Government of the United States; and I have now the honor to introduce him to you..."

Lincoln wrote back something awesome that said in essence: "Dear Sir: That’s nice. There is only one President of the United States. And, there is only one country." Dear Sir, hilarious. He refused to give him legitimacy. A swordsman with a pen.

So, what bothers me about Obama is that he wants to extend Habeus Corpus to fukkos in Gitmo, when they have no rights under our Constitution because they’re not American. Lincoln suspended it for Americans during the the Civil War so our nation might live, yet we have to be insulted by giving that right to people who want to kill us. It’s all Jesusy with a warm and creamy center and stuff, but the Lincoln comparisons are way weak.

I sincerely want Obama to succeed because I want our nation to succeed. That's all that matters. However, he's a Marxist. Yes, he is.

I'm ten-fold more of a Lincolnphile than I am a jetophile. A good portion of what Obama cited in his inauguration address was wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I'll get into that another time, but of course, no-one busts his gaffes.

Lincoln understood the the Bill of Rights in all its beauty. He also understood the Constitution like nobody’s business. He studied it until his eyes bled. To call him a racist by TODAY'S STANDARDS is not only revisionist, it's also flat out stupid. He was the most progressive thinker outside of the box AT THE TIME. He was a consummate politician, and played it down the middle to preserve and save the nation.

The U.S. was headed towards war no matter what, and he called blacks nggers because it was the lingo. He 'believed in Liberia', partly to assuage white fear; but to say that he didn't think men in chains was revolting is a lie. Let's not forget that John Wilkes Booth’s plot of kidnap turned to murder when Lincoln said emancipated blacks should have the right to vote. Lincoln believed in transition. Transition as the Founding Fathers conflicting ideals put forth; which is also a story for another day.

Washington was the only one who freed his slaves upon his death. Jefferson never explained his own incongruity. The only way Lincoln could salve the eruption of a broken situation was to interpret the Constitution - as he understood it. And he understood it. The Founding Fathers left it open that the country would transition if it survived, and Lincoln fervently believed that preventing slavery expanding into the territories was the interpretation. He felt it would extinct itself if wasn't allowed to expand, but to quash it outright would have spelled an even worse disaster.

Half of the loss of life in the Civil War was due to disease. The other 25% was because he studied, studied, studied War Strategy, and his Generals wouldn't listen to him. Not the dope Commander in Chief as he's portrayed. Anyway, read the Cooper Union Address and see why Lincoln knew what he was talking about and what catapulted him to being elected. A great loss to American History, is the 'lost speech'. Rrrrrr!

Here's what I loved the best. Jefferson Davis wrote a letter to Linclon: "Confederate States of America - Letter of President Davis to President Lincoln February 27, 1861- Being animated by an earnest desire to unite and bind together our respective countries by friendly ties, I have appointed M. J. Crawford, one of our most settled and trustworthy citizens, as special commissioner of the Confederate States of America to the Government of the United States; and I have now the honor to introduce him to you..."

Lincoln wrote back something awesome that said in essence: "Dear Sir: That’s nice. There is only one President of the United States. And, there is only one country." Dear Sir, hilarious. He refused to give him legitimacy. A swordsman with a pen.

So, what bothers me about Obama is that he wants to extend Habeus Corpus to fukkos in Gitmo, when they have no rights under our Constitution because they’re not American. Lincoln suspended it for Americans during the the Civil War so our nation might live, yet we have to be insulted by giving that right to people who want to kill us. It’s all Jesusy with a warm and creamy center and stuff, but the Lincoln comparisons are way weak.

I sincerely want Obama to succeed because I want our nation to succeed. That's all that matters. However, he's a Marxist. Yes, he is.

Who called Lincoln a racist?

And, what gives us the right to hold people who are not our own people in our own prison, without some sort of public trial. i don't care about habeus corpus. if they are in fact guilty, you should have no problem granting that.

Either way, what does any of this have to do with Lincoln being of mixed races?

Who called Lincoln a racist?

And, what gives us the right to hold people who are not our own people in our own prison, without some sort of public trial. i don't care about habeus corpus. if they are in fact guilty, you should have no problem granting that.

Either way, what does any of this have to do with Lincoln being of mixed races?

Every right. They were arrested on suspicion of being terrorists and a threat to the U.S., and a good portion of those who have been let go have gone back to cute and cuddly little Al Quaeda and became re-arrested.

I don't profess to know the answer, but to 'reward' them with release is a joke. Non-Americans who are perceived as a threat to our national safety are not afforded American rights. What happened in the Japanese internment camps during WWII was - and is - a national disgrace. And they were American. This is hardly the same thing.

Bringing up Lincoln's 'racism', I put that out there out there because he's often accused of that; which is ludicrous given the context of the times. Even the staunchest abolitionists of the day were 'racists' - William Henry Seward included, and he was about as radical as you could get. It has never been proven that Abraham Lincoln was of mixed race, and if he was, big fukking deal. I hardly think it would have motivated what he considered his divine charge to preserve the union. And that is not to say he was a Christian. He wasn't.

His religious beliefs would probably have submarined him far more than anything else. He was never dishonest about them publicly, but if he'd shared it all, political suicide is thy name. All I'm saying is that to extend Constitutional Rights to those who are not American when we are at war is flat out crap. How and why we got where we are in the ME today, it's almost defeatist point now. For all of our serious f-ups, we didn't create thousands of years of tribal warfare on the other side of the world in a situation where there not even a United States at the time.

A nation conceived in liberty, and we slaughtered Native Americans and built our beginnings on the backs of slaves. Our imperfectness in all its 'glory'. :bag: Mistakes are made in any and all situations. They will be made again. I accept our nation's warts and blemishes, and they are many; but I'll take ours over any other nation's any day of the week. The future is what matters the most now.

EDIT: But here's what kills me when you talk to the starry eyed ones about why they voted for Obama. "Change!" "Well, what does that mean?" "Um, change!" "Yes, but what does that MEAN?" Blank stares.

Archived