Yankee fans: YOU'RE DONE!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

...and the Yankee slide continues, bullpen implodes, the Yanks split the series with an awful Seattle club and drop back to 3.5 games out, 4 in the loss!

And Dan Shaughnessy is officially off the hook. Anybody seen a Yankee fan posting on JN.com tonight?

I mean its 10 o'clock and I have this board all to myself. A common theme this year, is it not?

What? No "Dont worry, its only September" threads? F you all..youre a bunch of phonies with no balls and no ability to admit that youre disgraceful team is a $210 million disaster!

...And dont come back to MY FORUM until you let me lick your testicles. Now go on...GIT!!!

...and the Yankee slide continues, bullpen implodes, the Yanks split the series with an awful Seattle club and drop back to 3.5 games out, 4 in the loss!

And Dan Shaughnessy is officially off the hook. Anybody seen a Yankee fan posting on JN.com tonight?

I mean its 10 o'clock and I have this board all to myself. A common theme this year, is it not?

What? No "Dont worry, its only September" threads? F you all..youre a bunch of phonies with no balls and no ability to admit that youre disgraceful team is a $210 million disaster!

...And dont come back to MY FORUM until you grow a set of testicles. Now go on...GIT!!!

Not sure you are aware of this but....There is a Jets game on a$$hole!

Not sure you are aware of this but....There is a Jets game on a$$hole!

Not where I live! And lets be honest, youre not watching the 4th game of the postseason with Brooks Bollinger at the helm. Youre throwing your Yankee merchandise on the floor of your closet right on top of your Chicago Bulls and Dallas Cowboys sh*t, YOU FRONT-RUNNING PHONEY!!!

I seriously question if he's even a fan. He came under the perfect pre-tense with this "Jets fan" charade.

What kind of a$$hole asks where the yankee fans are on a Jets message board during the 4th quater of a Jets game??

Guess who doesn't have a clue?

Not where I live! And lets be honest, youre not watching the 4th game of the postseason with Brooks Bollinger at the helm. Youre throwing your Yankee merchandise on the floor of your closet right on top of your Chicago Bulls and Dallas Cowboys sh*t, YOU FRONT-RUNNING PHONEY!!!

look how you try to save yourself by throwing me under the bus....**** you loser.

who gives a sh*t what you get to watch in your trailer. The rest of us are watching the game....

I seriously question if he's even a fan. He came under the perfect pre-tense with this "Jets fan" charade.

F YOU! How dare you!!! I was driving 3 hours one way in snow, sleet, and freezing rain since the Joe Walton Era when section 330 was a barren wasteland. I didnt see you phonies there! You got some nerve, you prick! I went to the Jets/Jags playoff game 10 days after reconstructive knee surgery on crutches! Ever try to ride an escalator on crutches? Ever try to sit in those tight-fitting seats without bending your knee!

I have suffered throught the hordes of white trash NE fans taunting me as I wore my Byrd/Lewis/Keyshawn/Curtis/Sanatana jerseys in their hideous presence!

I have paid my dues for this team time and again. I even threw down with a Dolphins fan inside "Playoffs sports bar" in FT Lauderdale during the Jets-Lions game that cost us the playoffs!

Im not saying I am the best Jets fan on this board...but I am a better Jets fan than any of you Yankee fans

look how you try to save yourself by throwing me under the bus....F#ck you loser.

who gives a Sh#t what you get to watch in your trailer. The rest of us are watching the game....

Yeeaaa Smizz you're a Front Runner, SO THERE!! MWHAHA I'm so clever.

Get your over yourself you pretentious simpleton.

I've forgotten more about baseball than you'll ever know, Jetlag.

I see you Yankee fans want to go down swingin' huh?

I dont know whether to respect that kind of false bravado or pity you poor bastards???

False bravado?

Dude...You are a the biggest front runner ,loud mouth piece of sh*t on this forum. Ive never seen anybody with a bigger FALSE BRAVADO then you.

Ive watched you bail on Ji's baseball forum more then once after the sox were eliminated.

You are the most pathetic sox fan here...the other sox fans don't even respect your opinion,they mock you.

99% of this board think your opinion= dog sh*t.

We mock you.

99% of those same "white trash NE fans" are also sox fans.

Youre right about that. Luckily for me, I am ensconced in the 1% that is not white trash members of RSN. But 100% of Patriot fans = white trash. Ever been to a game in the former Sullivan Stadium??? Consider yourself fortunate if the answer is no.

look how you try to save yourself by throwing me under the bus....F#ck you loser.

who gives a Sh#t what you get to watch in your trailer. The rest of us are watching the game....

Playa Please. We all know youre crying yourself to sleep over the Yankee tankjob in Seattle. As far as the 4th preseason game is concerned, wake me when we get to Kansas City

False bravado?

Dude...You are a the biggest front runner ,loud mouth piece of Sh#t on this forum. Ive never seen anybody with a bigger FALSE BRAVADO then you.

Ive watched you bail on Ji's baseball forum more then once after the sox were eliminated.

You are the most pathetic sox fan here...the other sox fans don't even respect your opinion,they mock you.

99% of this board think your opinion= dog Sh#t.

We mock you.

Unfortunately this is so true. In JBF's blinded ranting rage on all things not JBF he pretty much is a joke to everyone now. He had a good thing for a while but now is lost and punching blind and wildly. Christ, even I seem to be a target now for him. And if I can get under his skin (see the Millar, Edgar threads for starts) then he truly has lost the plot.

Such a shame. It is a collapse of Tyson proportions. Maybe JBF will fade into Bolivian.

Unfortunately this is so true. In JBF's blinded ranting rage on all things not JBF he pretty much is a joke to everyone now. He had a good thing for a while but now is lost and punching blind and wildly. Christ, even I seem to be a target now for him. And if I can get under his skin (see the Millar, Edgar threads for starts) then he truly has lost the plot.

Such a shame. It is a collapse of Tyson proportions. Maybe JBF will fade into Bolivian.

Told you :wink:

Jermaine, I am actually 27 and a Social Studies teacher. But compared to some of these old farts...I am totally a spring chicken.

As you you Scottish Jet, say what you will, but your calling me out (that takes balls on this forum!!!) is nothing more than transparent grovelling for positive feedback from Yankee fans which in essence makes you a suckass. I mean, I've heard of ass-kissing but this is a new low, even for you.

Rest assured, the next time I care what some spinless jellyfish thinks of me or my posts will be the first time.

Rest assured, the next time I care what some spinless jellyfish thinks of me or my posts will be the first time.

So why do you start threads based/feeding on my thoughts if you don't care what I say? (see your "Edgar Renteria" thread, "JBF's show of contrition" thread)? You comment, therefore you must care.

You are such a shadow of your former self it is not even funny.

Archived