Yankee fans: YOU'RE DONE!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

F YOU! How dare you!!! I was driving 3 hours one way in snow, sleet, and freezing rain since the Joe Walton Era when section 330 was a barren wasteland. I didnt see you phonies there! You got some nerve, you prick! I went to the Jets/Jags playoff game 10 days after reconstructive knee surgery on crutches! Ever try to ride an escalator on crutches? Ever try to sit in those tight-fitting seats without bending your knee!

I have suffered throught the hordes of white trash NE fans taunting me as I wore my Byrd/Lewis/Keyshawn/Curtis/Sanatana jerseys in their hideous presence!

I have paid my dues for this team time and again. I even threw down with a Dolphins fan inside "Playoffs sports bar" in FT Lauderdale during the Jets-Lions game that cost us the playoffs!

Im not saying I am the best Jets fan on this board...but I am a better Jets fan than any of you Yankee fans

The only one who deserves a ........"how dare you".......... is you, for your trash foaming mouth.

Are you sure it was the knee that was cut? Maybe it was the removal of the little gray matter between the ears!! :x

False bravado?

Dude...You are a the biggest front runner ,loud mouth piece of Sh#t on this forum. Ive never seen anybody with a bigger FALSE BRAVADO then you.

Ive watched you bail on Ji's baseball forum more then once after the sox were eliminated.

You are the most pathetic sox fan here...the other sox fans don't even respect your opinion,they mock you.

99% of this board think your opinion= dog Sh#t.

We mock you.

BRAVO!! =D>=D>=D>

100% true. This dude is a loud mouth nobody. Just watch him after the Bosox are done in 2005. He will be a quiet whimpering zombie.

So why do you start threads based/feeding on my thoughts if you don't care what I say? (see your "Edgar Renteria" thread, "JBF's show of contrition" thread)? You comment, therefore you must care.

You are such a shadow of your former self it is not even funny.

All bluster, no substance.

Proof? Look at any post. All names, comments, put-downs. No facts or any meaningful contributions.

Lets not go crazy here, kicking a cardboard box full of dirty clothes and empty bottles of Crazy Horse down the street does not qualify as moving to another district.

OK blowhorn. Come on down to Brooklyn, NY, and take a glance at my humble abode. I guarantee it that you will never have the pleasure of owning such a place.

It's OK, you can come over. I have plenty of room in my driveway for your jalopy and dog-cart trailer.

Ya see, I would love to come visit your "humble abode" in Brooklyn, Noo Yawk. Problem is, how will I get home when after parking my new car on the street for 10 minutes or less? The hubcaps, tires, stereo system, and halogen lights are liable to disappear in under 30 seconds.

By the time youre done giving me the tour of your crystal meth lab, there will be nothing left but the drivetrain.

GEICO should sell crash, theft, and "Dirty Brooklyn street thug" insurance

Ya see, I would love to come visit your "humble abode" in Brooklyn, Noo Yawk. Problem is, how will I get home when after parking my new car on the street for 10 minutes or less? The hubcaps, tires, stereo system, and halogen lights are liable to disappear in under 30 seconds.

By the time youre done giving me the tour of your crystal meth lab, there will be nothing left but the drivetrain.

GEICO should sell crash, theft, and "Dirty Brooklyn street thug" insurance

Keep the stupid comments coming!

Check the crime stats from the Police blotters. My area has one of the lowest car theft rates of any major city in the Nation. Brooklyn as a whole has some problem areas, but your buggy is safe in my neighborhood.

Besides, no thief worth his salt would come near your smelly, rotted junkyard of a vehicle. No self respecting dog would either.

Unfortunately this is so true. In JBF's blinded ranting rage on all things not JBF he pretty much is a joke to everyone now. He had a good thing for a while but now is lost and punching blind and wildly. Christ, even I seem to be a target now for him. And if I can get under his skin (see the Millar, Edgar threads for starts) then he truly has lost the plot.

Such a shame. It is a collapse of Tyson proportions. Maybe JBF will fade into Bolivian.

What great stuff. Apparently JBF is the only person on this board who doesn't think JBF is an imbecile.

By the way, SJ I thing you mean fade into oblivian. Bolivia is a South American country. :lol:

Jermaine, I am actually 27 and a Social Studies teacher.

:lol: nowonder why you always come home cranky

sh*t man, with that salary you're probably confined to living in a one room apartment above a bowling alley and underneath another bowling alley

i guess that explains why your so delusional :lol::lol::lol:

What great stuff. Apparently JBF is the only person on this board who doesn't think JBF is an imbecile.

By the way, SJ I thing you mean fade into oblivian. Bolivia is a South American country. :lol:

Annoying upstart J-mac_81 really is a walking paradox. He calls me an imbecile, then in the same post, proceeds to open his piehole on a subject he has NO clue about AND ruined a joke in so doing.

How do you not know that Tyson reference of "Bolivian" reference. If youre even a casual sports fan, you've heard it. What a tool this guy is!

Annoying upstart J-mac_81 really is a walking paradox. He calls me an imbecile, then in the same post, proceeds to open his piehole on a subject he has NO clue about AND ruined a joke in so doing.

How do you not know that Tyson reference of "Bolivian" reference. If youre even a casual sports fan, you've heard it. What a tool this guy is!

looks like somebodies home from middle school, did you have a good day sweetie?

Archived