Guys that dont like football....

indygirl4jets

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days straight and doesn't die.

But we all make sacrifices.

Who said you have to trust them?

Either way, some things are excusable because the are uncontrolable. In this dudes case, not so much.

He consciously chooses to not watch Football or root for a favorite team. IMO, People like that are just off a little bit.

Its almost like saying, I like sex, but I just dont like actually having sex.

WHy?

Is there a rule that says that all straight men HAVE to like football? :confused:

Yes. Its Man-Law #8- All straight men must like football.

They dont need to completely understand it, but at least know a little. Yelling out things like "that guy was wide open!"or "how do you miss that tackle!" or "you suck ref" are mandatory at least once per quarter.

They dont need to completely understand it, but at least know a little. Yelling out things like "that guy was wide open!"or "how do you miss that tackle!" or "you suck ref" are mandatory at least once per quarter.

Yeah, it's in the constitution or something like that......

wow, sounds like you really know how to fake it, so by your definition, are you trying to hide something?

Anyone play the "lets check out the last page of this thread and see how far removed it is from the thread title" game? No? Well this wins. BunchaArseholes.

I usually do it in threads where I am in the beginning of the thread.

I assume threads go off course because my comments are dumb and unfunny, so someone has to send it off on a tangent.

WHy?

Is there a rule that says that all straight men HAVE to like football? :confused:

Football is just another sport. Some people like it some people dont. What is so odd about that? And the rest of you backing up this thread with these ridiculous arguments are weirdos as well.

Im from NY, and here Basketball is bigger than football. Football isnt pushed that much in high school in the city as much as basketball is. So a lot of youth growing up in the city are apathetic towards football. Still your argument about straight men not liking football being odd is weak. Football isnt the end all of Sports. Lets not forget America is a countrey of immigrants as well, most of the foriegn born people like other Sports.

No, there is no rule and I dont know why I find it odd but I do, especially when they dont care for any kind of sport. I dont think they are gay because they dont like sports. I grew up in a very sports oriented family, spectating and participating, so its part of my life and something that I enjoy very much. But, when someone asks me if the superbowl is on saturday or sunday, I find it odd?? Who doesnt know that the SB is always on a sunday?!? Its all cool though, I dont judge people. I was just curious what others thought.

No, there is no rule and I dont know why I find it odd but I do, especially when they dont care for any kind of sport. I dont think they are gay because they dont like sports. I grew up in a very sports oriented family, spectating and participating, so its part of my life and something that I enjoy very much. But, when someone asks me if the superbowl is on saturday or sunday, I find it odd?? Who doesnt know that the SB is always on a sunday?!? Its all cool though, I dont judge people. I was just curious what others thought.

a good friend of mine is not into any sports, he grew up with working as a hobbie. His father is one of those guys that can do anything, from building a car out of scrap metal (yes he's done it) to building a house (framing,electrical,plumbing,concrete, the whole nine yards) so he is similar. They never really watched sports. and no he's not gay.

But if you asked him if te SB was on at or Sun, he'd know! (i think?)

Heck thats nothing I had someone ask me yesterday who was playing -- But like I said earlier to each his/her own. Not everyone is into sports doesn't make them weirdos.

Archived