Guys that dont like football....

indygirl4jets

Heck thats nothing I had someone ask me yesterday who was playing -- But like I said earlier to each his/her own. Not everyone is into sports doesn't make them weirdos.

i asked my wife yesterday wo was in SB

Pitt vs KC

i stood their in disbelief!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love when ppl get all serious about spelling on a msg boardz. as long as u know wat i'm sayin it is all good

I'm not all serious about spelling. I was merely illustrating the irony of you pointing out how others aren't knowledgeable about something.

No, there is no rule and I dont know why I find it odd but I do, especially when they dont care for any kind of sport. I dont think they are gay because they dont like sports. I grew up in a very sports oriented family, spectating and participating, so its part of my life and something that I enjoy very much. But, when someone asks me if the superbowl is on saturday or sunday, I find it odd?? Who doesnt know that the SB is always on a sunday?!? Its all cool though, I dont judge people. I was just curious what others thought.

Well honestly, I wouldnt date a none sports fan because Im a huge sportsfan and that would make for an ill pairing. But I dont think they're queer if they dont like sports.

I'm not all serious about spelling. I was merely illustrating the irony of you pointing out how others aren't knowledgeable about something.

these r 2 completely differrent situations.

obviously i know how to spell, but i am too lazy to spell everything perfect, specially on a msg board where u dont have to be.

Archived