wow hahhaha. look at these predictions from pats fans.

Jetkid94

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Pats may very well be 14-2 next year but one of these days, the attrition is going to catch up to them and they will have a 5 or 6 win season when everybody expects them to be great and when it happens, the fireworks are gonna fly and it'll be entertaining as hell.

I mean i can see a 10 or 11 win season, but 14? I just dont see it.

They have the talent to win 14, especially if Brady is 100%.

But if they get off to a slow start or if Brady starts the season like Manning did in '08, especially if Cassell is still there, it could get interesting in a hurry.

thats my feeling to. if brady pulls a manning to start the year, he may rebound to late and only get 9-10 wins.

If Tom Brady is back at 100% (and he's on schedule to be ready for the start of Training Camp so he would be 100% by September 13th) the Patriots will win at the LEAST 13 games, but wouldn't surprise me at all if they went 14-2, 15-1.

Who is the Pats new offensive coordinator anyway?

none other than mumbles himself. he will be calling the plays next season. their TE coach left earlier this week when he was told he wont be elevated to OC.

Pete Mangurian, the Patriot's tight ends coach since 2005, will not be back with the team next season according to a league source.

Mangurian is the fourth member of Bill Belichick's staff to leave in the off-season. The Boston Globe suggested Mangurian was miffed he was not elevated to the vacant offensive coordinator position.

Source: Boston Globe

But if they get off to a slow start or if Brady starts the season like Manning did in '08, especially if Cassell is still there, it could get interesting in a hurry.

Great point.

Clearly, the schedule is a lot more difficult. However, the Patriots have the talent to beat each team on their schedule. Titans, Ravens and Colts are going to be hardest. Even with always tough division games and a few other tough games, 14 wins is doable if things go right. All things being equal, 10-12 wins is more likely.

No way man. The Giants ended the Pats. They're done. They are not elite anymore. 12 wins max

No way man. The Giants ended the Pats. They're done. They are not elite anymore. 12 wins max

They won 11 games with Matt Cassel and half their D on IR.

With Brady and relative health, they can win 14. Will they? That is why they play the game.

When was the last time the Cardinals played in the Super Bowl?

Do you have a point?

I have a very good point backed up by facts. When was the last time the Jets won 12 games? 1998 right?

Good for the Cards. I still don't see what they have to do with anything.

My point is, the Patriots had a scary team. They had that momentum. Then the Giants came in and had their way with Brady, just beat up on them. This year Brady got hurt and who knows where it will go from here. The dynasty is over.

They will make it to the playoffs. So what? If you can't win with the team you had last year you are not winning. No more rings in this decade. I'd say sorry but I'm not.

Archived