Scott Boras

Gainzo

Remember, Joe Mauer is from Minnesota, they are building a new ball park, It might take a lot to get him to leave Minnesota. I wouldn't be surprised if the Twins sign him to an extension.

That's all well and good but the Twins have shown no loyalty to their players for a long time. They will trade them at the drop of a hat.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's all well and good but the Twins have shown no loyalty to their players for a long time. They will trade them at the drop of a hat.

we'll see depending on who takes over ownership of the team. With the new ballpark coming in in the not-too-distant future, they might find someone willing to spend a dime on the team. Wouldn't be surprised if Mauer is at least the one star player the Twins try to hang on to. He's also from the Minneapolis area I believe.

But if not, maybe he'd like to play for the old english D :lol:

So because you are a Red Sox fan, you have to be a complete douche? Is that how it works?

I'm more than willing to have friendly and honest debate with Red Sox or Mets fans, what I'm not interested in is a pissing contest.

as a mets fan right now i don't feel much for debating.......our owners just suck, imo. here we are with a clear need for a big outfield bat....and one of the best to ever play the game is just sitting there waiting, and they say they're not even ****ing interested at all. ****ing cheap ***** mother****ers. i swear it makes me not even want to root for the pieces of ****ing **** anymore. of course that will never happen, but it's just such a ****ing disappointment that they won't even make a God damned attempt.

Archived