Sign in to follow this  
GangGreen

Help Me Get Referral Points, Please :)

I know none of you care, but I need a small favor. Can all you guys follow the link below, then make an account there? After that, just create a player, and log onto there 1 time a day for 2 days. That's it. I need it for referral points. Thanks, and any help is appreciated.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=237130ow

Edited by GangGreen

So is that a yes that you'll help? :)

Sorry man I already tried it once... nobody drafted me or whatever so I signed up with a fake team and lost track in about 23 hours later... lol

Just play franchise mode in Madden... much more fun.

Okay, I just created a player. Do I have find him a team, or can I just leave it at that?

And how do I log back onto this site tomorrow?

Okay. Not interested in playing, at least not right now.

Can you do me a favor and PM me the next three days so I don't forget to log in?

I'm already on Jaspegs' and Greenbeans' team, so I can't help you out. My backup FS is averaging a solid 2 tackles a game. 5 passes defended in his career (this is his fifth season), but 4 so far this season. Yeah!!

I'm already on Jaspegs' and Greenbeans' team, so I can't help you out. My backup FS is averaging a solid 2 tackles a game. 5 passes defended in his career (this is his fifth season), but 4 so far this season. Yeah!!

Wow, your guy's good!

interested in playing, at least not right now.

Can you do me a favor and PM me the next three day

Okay, I got one referral, and if akash logs on tomorrow, I'll have another. Still looking for as many as I can get.

I know none of you care, but I need a small favor. Can all you guys follow the link below, then make an account there? After that, just create a player, and log onto there 1 time a day for 3 days. That's it. I need it for referral points. Thanks, and any help is appreciated.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=237130ow

Smizzy the Sequel :confused:

Bump. Need one (1) person to do it. All you gotta do is sign up using my referral link, create a player, and log on the next day. Thanks in advance :)