Random Crap That Pisses You Off

Bleedin Green

Alright, lets be honest, we all have random stupid crap that pisses us off for one reason or another. Frankly, sometimes the stuff that pisses us off is really funny. So I figure, why not go down a list of some of the random / stupid stuff that bothers you? And I'm not talking about legitimate things that justifiably anger you, I'm talking about the completely irrelevant stuff that you can't help but have annoy the crap out of you.

The one I must recently encountered and inspired me to write this thread is when people use the word "literally" when they don't actually mean literally and follow it with some sort of figurative statement.

Another is when people use the word "irregardless". Seriously, do these people not know the definition of the word "regardless"? "Irregardless" doesn't even make any damn sense, if anything it would be a double negative and actually mean having regard.

So anyway, feel free to add on and amuse us all with some of the things that randomly annoy you.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lately, it's a Kars For Kids radio spot that drives me insane. First, it's played, seemingly, every 30 seconds. Second, the singing of the kid and adult male in the commercial makes me want to incinerate them both using a World War II era flame thrower. The way the kid says "Tuh-Day", and the vibrato in the voice of the guy when he says "Kiiiids" could lead me to a home for the criminally insane.

j4l6KKZb_5U

I like when you are at the bank and there is some old bag on line who is noticing every window as it opens up and admonishes the first person on line "excuse me, window two, excuse me". Then when they get to the front, they suddenly become absorbed by their fascinating banking slips and papers and dont see when the window opens up for them.

Then there is the "old lady stop in the middle of the aisle food product starer at the super market." No sense of self awareness or regard for shopping cart traffic around her, just stop the whole aisle. Those beets might be on sale. (see also, must park right in front of the supermarket stop and go middle of the road traffic blocker people)

Then there is the "whats going on"/ "this is ridiculous" loud airplane talker.

'lil turbulence? "whats going on?"

Doors dont open for disembarckment immediately as the plane finally comes to a rest at the gate: "whats going on? "....."this is ridiculous"(looks around for nods of approval, gets down-turned eyes and throat clearing)

Oh, then there's "Ms. 4' 10 aging hippy chick plane passenger who brings her wordly belongings in a carry on that must weigh 148 lbs. and somehow got past check-in without two burly guys tagging and tossing it into the checked bin chick."

She'll wander in after everyone else when the overheads are full and stop, of course, right next to your aisle seat where she will request you help her and you have to help her and you stand struggling with the scarf and bead laden cargo container with your shirt pulling up and your hairy fat belly exposed to the other passengers. Invariably the major award container will be way too big and the foreign stewardess from the sister airline will have to get involved and you stand there holding teh bag with your arms shaking and face drippping with sweat as hippy argues with Imelda about checking the bag.

Good times

People here in Massachusetts automatically assuming Im a Yankees fan since Im originally from NY.

People whining about whats pissing them off.

drivers who cut you off and then stop to make an immediate left turn.

Bad attempts at humor, and people pissed off because of the lame attempt at humor:

drunken-negro-cookies.jpg

Did a 5 yr old make that? Seriously, this is what people are pissed off about?

Then there is the "old lady stop in the middle of the aisle food product starer at the super market." No sense of self awareness or regard for shopping cart traffic around her, just stop the whole aisle. Those beets might be on sale. (see also, must park right in front of the supermarket stop and go middle of the road traffic blocker people)

My favorite is when they park the carriage on one side of the aisle, lean over to pick something off the shelf on the other side while holding onto the carriage like there is a tornado blowing through the aisle and if she doesnt hold on she'll be swept away.

People who drive in the left lane a/k/a "passing lane", a/k/a "fast lane", and traveling at or below the speed limit. He/She is usually on the cell phone and trailed by a line of pissed off drivers.

This is a Michigan specialty. Michigan drivers suck and I kid you not, they drive in the left lane ALL the time. It's freaking annoying.

Lately, it's a Kars For Kids radio spot that drives me insane. First, it's played, seemingly, every 30 seconds. Second, the singing of the kid and adult male in the commercial makes me want to incinerate them both using a World War II era flame thrower. The way the kid says "Tuh-Day", and the vibrato in the voice of the guy when he says "Kiiiids" could lead me to a home for the criminally insane.

j4l6KKZb_5U

:rl:

i can't stand when old people just cut you in line and head straight to the register. for example, 2 nights ago at the movies, the line was very, very long. i waited a while and i was at the front of the line, and these old people just completely avoid the line and go straight to the ticket counter. and you can't say something to them because they're old and it's disrespectful, and they didn't know any better.

:blowup:

i can't stand when old people just cut you in line and head straight to the register. for example, 2 nights ago at the movies, the line was very, very long. i waited a while and i was at the front of the line, and these old people just completely avoid the line and go straight to the ticket counter. and you can't say something to them because they're old and it's disrespectful, and they didn't know any better.

:blowup:

Well you're lucky, jb.. at least they didn't pass gas while cutting the line. Old people think they have earned the right to do that in public.

How about when you get behind someone in a grocery line or other store and after all of their crap in rung up, they don't have their checkbook out or debit card or cash.......AND THEN DIG AROUND IN THEIR PURSE OR PANTS AND CAN'T FIND IT.

- Short people who request to be seated in the emergency exit row on the plane

- People who don't say "Thank You" when you hold the door for them (especially when you actually wait a couple of seconds for them)

- Not being able to think of any more right now, as I must have pet-peeves numbering in the thousands

- Short people who request to be seated in the emergency exit row on the plane

- People who don't say "Thank You" when you hold the door for them (especially when you actually wait a couple of seconds for them)

- Not being able to think of any more right now, as I must have pet-peeves numbering in the thousands

i HATE that.

here's another good one. i live in an area where theres A LOT of rush hour traffic and college traffic (orlando). when i'm on alafaya and it's bumper to bumper traffic, and someone is trying to turn onto alafaya from a driveway or something, i stop and i wave to let them go in front of me. i HATE when the person doesn't wave back in acknowledgement that i let them pass me. just freakin' say thank you.

Girls with tatoos.

Walking behind someone who is walking slow.

People who chew loud

Hate that with a passion! Nothing - and I mean NOTHING - bugs me more than a really slow walker who is in my way.

I hate when people think it's okay to microwave left over seafood (for lunch) at the office. The stench lingers for hours.

Archived