Random Crap That Pisses You Off

Bleedin Green

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at all the grocery store and airplane annoying people. So true. I've seen them all, and more.

Someone who cuts you off on the highway (especially in the left lane) and then slows down.

People who say "You can't believe what it's like living in XXX. Just wait five minutes and the weather will change." Everywhere I've lived people say that as if it happens only in their city. I've also heard it from others all over the country. Guess what - the weather is crazy everywhere. It always changes.

Cell phone talkers who really DON'T need to be talking at certain times.

• Recently, in a ladies room at a restaurant, a woman comes in talking on cell. Okay, so she was already on the call when she got the urge to "go." But after she ends the call and sits down in the stall, she makes another call. Hello, you think maybe the other person doesn't want to hear bathroom sounds as you're talking. And what is so important that it can't wait five minutes?
  • The person trying to back out a van from a driveway while talking on a cell. Not looking backward or left/right and using only one hand to turn the vehicle onto the busy street. Too focused on the call to care what's happening around her. Stop it, just stop it, you menace.

LOL at all the grocery store and airplane annoying people. So true. I've seen them all, and more.

Someone who cuts you off on the highway (especially in the left lane) and then slows down.

People who say "You can't believe what it's like living in XXX. Just wait five minutes and the weather will change." Everywhere I've lived people say that as if it happens only in their city. I've also heard it from others all over the country. Guess what - the weather is crazy everywhere. It always changes.

Cell phone talkers who really DON'T need to be talking at certain times.

• Recently, in a ladies room at a restaurant, a woman comes in talking on cell. Okay, so she was already on the call when she got the urge to "go." But after she ends the call and sits down in the stall, she makes another call. Hello, you think maybe the other person doesn't want to hear bathroom sounds as you're talking. And what is so important that it can't wait five minutes?
  • The person trying to back out a van from a driveway while talking on a cell. Not looking backward or left/right and using only one hand to turn the vehicle onto the busy street. Too focused on the call to care what's happening around her. Stop it, just stop it, you menace.

Whether it be texting or talking...some people, most noticeably girls need to be on the phone at all times.

It is rather annoying.

Whether it be texting or talking...some people, most noticeably girls need to be on the phone at all times.

It is rather annoying.

I hate when other people bump into me while I'm typing an email in my blackberry walking the streets of NYC.

Watch where you're going.

Can you say 'bead laden' on an airplane?

Lol, good one!

Customer service like AT&T that will ask you to input your phone number to speed up the service and then the human operator asking for your phone number again once you get them on the phone.

Someone else already seconded this one, so I'll just third it.

I also hate "set up a work station in front of the free weights with a bench guy".

Pulls up the bench right to the free weight rack and puts his feet up on the weights while he works out. You now cannot pass in front of him, nor reach the weights blocked by his little production. This chooch wont move from this spot for 50 minutes.

deek

I also hate "set up a work station in front of the free weights with a bench guy".

Pulls up the bench right to the free weight rack and puts his feet up on the weights while he works out. You now cannot pass in front of him, nor reach the weights blocked by his little production. This chooch wont move from this spot for 50 minutes.

deek

Haha... there's plenty of gym etiquette things out there.

How about 'curls in the squat rack' guy?

Haha... there's plenty of gym etiquette things out there.

How about 'curls in the squat rack' guy?

lol, or yell and throw the dumbell guys or cant take their eyes off the mirror guy or working out too close to you for no reason in the empty gym guy or walk around in packs of three, loud, steroidal midget attention seeking guys or old ball-bag hanging naked for too long and bending over too much wrinkly sports talking guy thats always in the locker room no matter what time you get there and his locker is always right next to yours guy.

lol, or yell and throw the dumbell guys or cant take their eyes off the mirror guy or working out too close to you for no reason in the empty gym guy or walk around in packs of three, loud, steroidal midget attention seeking guys or old ball-bag hanging naked for too long and bending over too much wrinkly sports talking guy thats always in the locker room no matter what time you get there and his locker is always right next to yours guy.

Sound like a perfect advertising campaign for the Bowflex (or other home "gym").

Lately, it's a Kars For Kids radio spot that drives me insane. First, it's played, seemingly, every 30 seconds. Second, the singing of the kid and adult male in the commercial makes me want to incinerate them both using a World War II era flame thrower. The way the kid says "Tuh-Day", and the vibrato in the voice of the guy when he says "Kiiiids" could lead me to a home for the criminally insane.

Speaking of this, I hate the fact that nearly every single person who tries to sing today has that really fast vibrato. Not the nice, smooth, mellow vibrato of years ago, but that so-fast-it-sounds-like-they're-out-of-tune vibrato.

going to class today made me realize something else.

my class gets out at 11:20. well at 11:10, my prof. was like, does anyone else have any questions/comments? now, mind you...we're learning functions. by far the easiest thing in calculus. if nobody raised their hand, we would have gotten out 10 minutes early and i would have avoided traffic from all the 11:20 classes and from people going to lunch. there is A LOT of traffic by UCF.

but nope, some retard dick raised his hand. "uhh, so basically in f(x), you just plug the number in for x...thats it? i'm confused, can you show me another example?". professor does another example, and we get out at 11:20. i literally just got home. it's 12pm. i was stuck in traffic for a half hour because of dick. thanks, dick.

my class gets out at 11:20. well at 11:10, my prof. was like, does anyone else have any questions/comments? now, mind you...we're learning functions. by far the easiest thing in calculus. if nobody raised their hand, we would have gotten out 10 minutes early and i would have avoided traffic from all the 11:20 classes and from people going to lunch. there is A LOT of traffic by UCF.

but nope, some retard dick raised his hand. "uhh, so basically in f(x), you just plug the number in for x...thats it? i'm confused, can you show me another example?". professor does another example, and we get out at 11:20. i literally just got home. it's 12pm. i was stuck in traffic for a half hour because of dick. thanks, dick.

Now is this an individual named Richard a.k.a. Dick or were you comparing him to a part of the male anatomy?

Just looking for clarification. Thanks.

So someone in a calculus class doesn't know that you substitute the value of the variable x into the function f(x)? That would annoy me if I were the professor. Geez, 8th grade math, hello!!

It is rather annoying.

True.

And how about having to repeat something you just said to somebody (and you said it clearly too). I kinda hate that.

- Short people who request to be seated in the emergency exit row on the plane

- People who don't say "Thank You" when you hold the door for them (especially when you actually wait a couple of seconds for them)

- Not being able to think of any more right now, as I must have pet-peeves numbering in the thousands

This REALLY pisses me off, seems to always be the pretty girls too.

i work at a restaurant...i hate when i go up to a table and say,

"hey guys, how's it going?"

no response...

AWKWARD!

oh yeah, i also can't stand it when people are verbal tippers. "oh, what was your name again?" "erika" "oh, wow...you were great. thanks again! we'll be back" and then i get a 10% tip. 10% tippers are aweful...and it almost seems like spanish people ONLY tip 10%. WHY? why must people be so cheap? do they not realize i make $4/hour and i LIVE off tips?

no response...

AWKWARD!

oh yeah, i also can't stand it when people are verbal tippers. "oh, what was your name again?" "erika" "oh, wow...you were great. thanks again! we'll be back" and then i get a 10% tip. 10% tippers are aweful...and it almost seems like spanish people ONLY tip 10%. WHY? why must people be so cheap? do they not realize i make $4/hour and i LIVE off tips?

"Foreigners! I farking hate foreigners!"

Waiting is a great movie. But lets try and not get this thread locked por favor.

no response...

AWKWARD!

When my boss comes over from Japan, I always have to leave extra for the tip when we go out to lunch or dinner. There's no tipping in Japan, and he always leaves like 5% when he comes here. As soon as he walks away from the table, I throw the extra 15% to avoid utter embarrassment.

Archived