Random Crap That Pisses You Off

Bleedin Green

dead fish handshakes.. from women.. or men.. Yuck.. gives a crappy first impression. You dont have to crush my hand.. but it can be firm without being painful

I also hate when guys who are smaller than me feel then need to go for the extra firm handshake because they either think I'm going to crush their hand or are out to prove their manhood.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The head nod

When your walking by someone you kinda know and they give you the head nod. Its easy for the first person to give the nod, but when you gotta give the head nod back, its never natural. And you spend the next 5 minutes wondering if you looked like an assclown.

I also hate when guys who are smaller than me feel then need to go for the extra firm handshake because they either think I'm going to crush their hand or are out to prove their manhood.

The vice grip doesn't piss me off that much. But when people close their grip before you lock thumbs with them, and they just got you whole hand in there palm. I ****in hate that.

also the finger tip handshake.. that is totally annoying.

i always hold the door open.. and i agree about those who dont say thank you.. but i also hate those people who are going into a door right before you and let it slam right in your face.. just hold it for a second.. are you in such a rush.

i also dont like when guys call me "dude"

how do you look retarded by not wearing a seatbelt?? LOL wait til that day your cars rolls into a canal one day and you drowned because you cant get your seatbelt off in time to get out the car..

and how are people that wear baggy pants all WIGGERS?? what if its a black person or spanish person doing it are they also wiggers hahahahah

You should go back to college.

Heres a recent one.

When you just get home from the Gym, and the plumbers at your house. Tells you the Main water line has been shutoff and won't be turned back on till after my classes. So it should be fun sitting in class today, smelling like baby wipes/AXE/and cologne.

Heres a recent one.

When you just get home from the Gym, and the plumbers at your house. Tells you the Main water line has been shutoff and won't be turned back on till after my classes. So it should be fun sitting in class today, smelling like baby wipes/AXE/and cologne.

i'm sure those classy USF females won't mind. ;)

when someone doesnt shake your whole hand but just shakes the fingertips...

Oh thats kinda like what i said. They lock there hands before your thumbs catch. Its so annoying.

But when you said it I had this image in my mind of two people just locking pointer fingers and shaking. I was like, tell me thats not a new thing.

i'm sure those classy USF females won't mind. ;)

Haha, I'm not USF. There just my college team. I'm a UT guy. I mean, my school is closer to where the Bulls play, then USF actually is. So at least give me that. But yeah the USF girls, not much to look out. Well most of them anyways.

UT girls on the other hand are gorgous, but aren't all stuck up rich girls?

Oh thats kinda like what i said. They lock there hands before your thumbs catch. Its so annoying.

But when you said it I had this image in my mind of two people just locking pointer fingers and shaking. I was like, tell me thats not a new thing.

oh no.. that is what it is.. try it the next time you meet someone.. they will think you are really cool ;)

oh no.. that is what it is.. try it the next time you meet someone.. they will think you are really cool ;)

I don't even know how I'd handle such a situation, if it was done to me. I'd either laugh my ass off, or punch the guy in the face.

Probably laugh my ass off.

Haha, I'm not USF. There just my college team. I'm a UT guy. I mean, my school is closer to where the Bulls play, then USF actually is. So at least give me that. But yeah the USF girls, not much to look out. Well most of them anyways.

UT girls on the other hand are gorgous, but aren't all stuck up rich girls?

ahhh, university of tampa. ok, i don't hate you anymore. :D

but seriously, i think USF decided on their mascot, the bulls...after looking at the females on that campus. my god....

People who don't use their credit/debit card at the gas station. They go inside to pay with cash, come back out to fill up, then go back inside for their change.

People who don't pull up to the farthest gas pump possible, but instead park right in the middle taking up both available pumps. You'll find the elderly do this most of the time.

People who don't chew with their mouth closed.

People who breath really heavy all of the time for no apparent reason. They could just be sitting there relaxing, but they're breathing heavy like they just ran a marathon.

People with seasonal allergies who don't take allergy medication during allergy season, and all they do is blow their schnoz every 2 minutes, or continuously suck the snot back into their sinuses.

Co-workers who feel the need to talk to you at all times, regardless of what you're doing. They demand 100% of your attention 100% of the time.

People who fake ignorance or naivete in order to appear clueless in hopes of getting out of a not-so-pleasant project or assignment.

ahhh, university of tampa. ok, i don't hate you anymore. :D

but seriously, i think USF decided on their mascot, the bulls...after looking at the females on that campus. my god....

Wait, You hated me?:-D

But yeah, I agree on the USF girls. Weirdos. There all from FL, I think that might have something to do with it.

People who don't use their credit/debit card at the gas station. They go inside to pay with cash, come back out to fill up, then go back inside for their change.

People who don't pull up to the farthest gas pump possible, but instead park right in the middle taking up both available pumps. You'll find the elderly do this most of the time.

People who don't chew with their mouth closed.

People who breath really heavy all of the time for no apparent reason. They could just be sitting there relaxing, but they're breathing heavy like they just ran a marathon.

People with seasonal allergies who don't take allergy medication during allergy season, and all they do is blow their schnoz every 2 minutes, or continuously suck the snot back into their sinuses.

Co-workers who feel the need to talk to you at all times, regardless of what you're doing. They demand 100% of your attention 100% of the time.

People who fake ignorance or naivete in order to appear clueless in hopes of getting out of a not-so-pleasant project or assignment.

Thats a huge one, I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier. I HATE THAT.

I HATE people who don't pick up after their dog.. God help the mother F'rs if I ever see the negligence first hand.

And people that spit gum out on walkways. Sure I've spit my gum out plenty of times, but never where people walk. I mean come on, man.

HPIM1816.jpg

Haha, I stepped in gum the other day when I picked my buddy up at the airport. I got out of the car, helped with his bags and got right back in the car. Who the **** spits gum out where people load and unload man. That mother****er probably walked past close to 50 garbages on his way off that god damn plane.

Haha, I stepped in gum the other day when I picked my buddy up at the airport. I got out of the car, helped with his bags and got right back in the car. Who the **** spits gum out where people load and unload man. That mother****er probably walked past close to 50 garbages on his way off that god damn plane.

Alexphotos4743-11.jpg

Archived