Random Crap That Pisses You Off

Bleedin Green

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, the difference between living on the border of Canada and of Mexico. :biggrin:

But since this week starts lawn-mowing season (Mar - Nov), I just know some idiot is going to have their lawnmowers out early.

Hint buy a BB gun and start plunking the lawnmower.

My 13 year old son when he tells me I'm unreasonable. Unreasonable? Little prick.

Because you probably are being unreasonable but you can't see it because you're the parent and everything is "because I said so". :rl:

Because you probably are being unreasonable but you can't see it because you're the parent and everything is "because I said so". :rl:

He's the oldest I have of 5. I personally think I'm pretty easy going for the most part. I'm pretty easy on him, I just don't like the whole "staying at a friends house thing". His friend had a sleep over birthday party and I wouldn't let him stay. I picked him up at 2am. So now I'm ruining his life, go figure.

He's the oldest I have of 5. I personally think I'm pretty easy going for the most part. I'm pretty easy on him, I just don't like the whole "staying at a friends house thing". His friend had a sleep over birthday party and I wouldn't let him stay. I picked him up at 2am. So now I'm ruining his life, go figure.

But why don't you like it? Are you scared of him drinking or doing drugs? He needs to know you trust him.

But why don't you like it? Are you scared of him drinking or doing drugs? He needs to know you trust him.

Turst him? He's thirteen!! I can't even trust him to put his clothes in a hamper, maybe on the hamper, next to the hamper, or sometimes even in the sink. He's a good boy and I want him to stay that way.

I just don't think 6 teenage boyz running wild into all hours of the night is a very good idea. I keep my TV and computer clean of smut and what not, not sure what other parents do. Drinking and Drugs? OMG, now your going to make me sick.

My parents never let me sleep over either.

Now look at what they've done.

It's a process, it's harder than it looks. Twist the cap clockwise? Counter-clockwise? :confused:

NO people that don't push the paste up from the bottom. So when you get low on toothpaste you have to finagle it all back up. Just push from the damn bottom.

NO people that don't push the paste up from the bottom. So when you get low on toothpaste you have to finagle it all back up. Just push from the damn bottom.

I respectfully disagree. I live in a household with 7 people. We run out of stuff like we have a hurricane in the house. I actually prefer it when kids squeeze it from the middle actually. Because initially I think, "**** no more toothpaste", then I look again and walla with a little finagling I hit paydirt. It's the equivelent of a stay of exeacution for a father of five.

Airline desk: "We will now begin boarding all 1st class and elderly passengers".

....ONE person is able to get through the crowd and on the plane.

"We will now begin boarding all elite and exit row people".

....ONE more person gets on the plane.

"We will now begin boarding anyone in the rear of the plane"

...ONE more person gets on the plane.

"OK, now that 3 people are on the plane, we will begin boarding all passengers, even the above ones who didn't get to the front before I started letting everyone else on".

I hate when you grab your favorite box/bag of whatever and there are only crumbs to be had.

Do you hate it because there is no more of your treat, or that they have not thrown away the box and left an open invitation to rodents and other vermin?

Do you hate it because there is no more of your treat, or that they have not thrown away the box and left an open invitation to rodents and other vermin?

Well see.. it's a double zinger. I don't get peeved for nothin' ya know! :)

Turst him? He's thirteen!! I can't even trust him to put his clothes in a hamper, maybe on the hamper, next to the hamper, or sometimes even in the sink. He's a good boy and I want him to stay that way.

I just don't think 6 teenage boyz running wild into all hours of the night is a very good idea. I keep my TV and computer clean of smut and what not, not sure what other parents do. Drinking and Drugs? OMG, now your going to make me sick.

For whatever it's worth, you can't closet him forever. At age 13, unless you live in Town Goodie-Two-Shoes, your kid's going to know people his age or a year older that drink. Drugs isn't too far out of question either. Without sounding like I'm giving you parental advice, if your kid knows what is right and is a generally smart fellow, he'll know what's good for him. All he needs is that knowledge, and he'll either **** it upf or himself or not.

Spoken from like two years' ago hands on experience, at least. This all depends on your neighborhood to an extent.

If your kid is smart, he will stay away from drugs but youre foolish if you think drugs arn't around. Kids are drinking, doing drugs (mainly weed) and having sex from 10 and up nowadays. Its crazy.

Kids are going to drink, that will happen no matter.

He will make the right choice if you raise him right and I would believe that you would.

For whatever it's worth, you can't closet him forever. At age 13, unless you live in Town Goodie-Two-Shoes, your kid's going to know people his age or a year older that drink. Drugs isn't too far out of question either. Without sounding like I'm giving you parental advice, if your kid knows what is right and is a generally smart fellow, he'll know what's good for him. All he needs is that knowledge, and he'll either **** it upf or himself or not.

Spoken from like two years' ago hands on experience, at least. This all depends on your neighborhood to an extent.

I understand that. I'm not trying to lock him away, I'm just trying to let him be a kid and develop a personality of his own and not become some type of follower. He's only thriteen, but is a very big kid for his age, 5' 10" 175 pounds. He lead his football league in sacks this years, with 17. He's been competing in martial arts since he's been 6 and won his first grappling competition this January. He actually hangs out with his friends quite a bit and even has a little chicky that welcomes him to school every morning. He's far from a shut in. I just want him to be a kid as long as he can, and when it's time for him to learn things, he will.

If your kid is smart, he will stay away from drugs but youre foolish if you think drugs arn't around. Kids are drinking, doing drugs (mainly weed) and having sex from 10 and up nowadays. Its crazy.

Kids are going to drink, that will happen no matter.

He will make the right choice if you raise him right and I would believe that you would.

No doubt. I just want to make sure he has plenty of time to make those choices. We do have a15 year old girl in the area that just had a baby, so believe me I know. As far as drugs, I do worry about it. But, he and I have a pretty open line of cumminication and I explained to him that he will have a lot of time to do whatever he likes. Just keep it simple while your younger and don't be in a hurry to grow up.

I respectfully disagree. I live in a household with 7 people. We run out of stuff like we have a hurricane in the house. I actually prefer it when kids squeeze it from the middle actually. Because initially I think, "**** no more toothpaste", then I look again and walla with a little finagling I hit paydirt. It's the equivelent of a stay of exeacution for a father of five.

I approve, never though about it like that.

I understand that. I'm not trying to lock him away, I'm just trying to let him be a kid and develop a personality of his own and not become some type of follower. He's only thriteen, but is a very big kid for his age, 5' 10" 175 pounds. He lead his football league in sacks this years, with 17. He's been competing in martial arts since he's been 6 and won his first grappling competition this January. He actually hangs out with his friends quite a bit and even has a little chicky that welcomes him to school every morning. He's far from a shut in. I just want him to be a kid as long as he can, and when it's time for him to learn things, he will.

Wonder where he gets that from? :D

The sound in my right ear is muffled and it's hard to hear out of. It is INCREDIBLY aggravating. What the **** is up with that....

Most likely a build up of ear wax. Go buy some Debrox ear drops. When softened--usually after about five days of using the drops--you can flush the wax out by using a ball syringe.

Archived