Jenn Sterger takes Tampa a day at a time

Lil Bit Special

Jenn Sterger takes Tampa a day at a time

http://blogs.tampabay.com/wingman/2009/01/jenn-sterger-co.html

stergervertical.jpg

Wingman's official celebrity blogger Jenn Sterger is in Tampa for the Super Bowl and has filed this report on her Wednesday night whereabouts:

I had to keep telling myself… it's only Wednesday.

It's been a while since this girl has seen a party scene like the one she is fixin' to encounter for Super Bowl week in Tampa all this week. When you take a years worth of lavish parties and compact them all into the short span of the next 5 days and nights, pacing yourself is everything. And if you're a closet homebody by nature like me, well.. it means you have to be doubly careful.

I woke up around 4 a.m. yesterday to catch the 6 a.m. flight back to Tampa. Did I mention I woke up to 30 degrees and six inches of snow? I guess it was snow, or ice, or some mixture of the two. I'm still learning the difference. But to a Southern girl with beaches and sand on the brain, you can pretty much lump all that white mess into one big column of misery. This excursion to Florida really couldn't have come at a better time.

jenn1.jpg

After landing in Tampa around noon, I ran the usual errands that any girl attending an insane amount of parties would do. Men have absolutely no concept of the process we women go through just to get ready for events such as these. It's not as simple as throwing on a pair of jeans with no holes in them and a nice button down. No, it takes us days of preparation just to be on par with the rest of the female partygoers. And it's all just to impress you.

One carwash, one intense gym session, and manicure/pedicure later, I was set to begin my first evening of festivities. On tap for Wednesday night was the Moves Magazine party, hosted by Reggie Bush and Ray Lewis.

I had the opportunity to attend some of the Super Bowl parties last year out in Arizona, so I knew what to expect going into the first night. It was weird that I didn't as many celebs last night as I had expected based on last year. Maybe that's in part due to the struggling economy, or the fact that some people aren't flying in until later this week.

Many of the big name parties that have become synonymous with the Super Bowl have been forced to either scale back, or pull out of the scene all together (Sorry Hef, maybe next year). After all, it's either cut the ****tails, or jobs. I think they made the right choice. In attempts to fill this void, local promoters, league players, and football aficionado celebrities are teaming up to throw their own events. Wednesday's headliner was just that.

Kim Kardashian was just one of the many celebrities on hand to help her boyfriend Reggie Bush celebrate his big night out. She will be throwing her own Leather and Laces soiree on Friday night at Jackson's. Also seen about the scene were boxing legend Evander Holyfield, and football star turned analyst Michael Strahan. The rest of the party goers consisted of a sampling of players throughout the NFL, as well as many of ESPN's finest, including Matt “Mr. Roto” Berry and First Take's Jemele Hill. I also got to hang out with my good friend Arash Markazi from SI.com…so all in all in was a fun night.

The names will no doubt get even bigger as the week goes on. It's still pretty early in this week's worth of festivities to really tell how big a blow the economy dealt to the party scene. But I'll be sure and keep you posted with updates and pictures throughout the week.

All right guys, I am off to the media center and radio row. I'll be sure and report back to you tomorrow. Until then, stay classy Tampa.

Like I said… its ONLY Thursday….:)

This whole party scene just emphasizes the point that the regular football fan can't see the game in person unless they sell their first born because all the high rolling celebrities want to roll in and make the scene.

listen dna downer stop whining & go out & get a bigger name for yourself. it's not to late. jen says the bigger names are due this weekend.

get crackin

no mention of the JETs .. well that is a surprise..

maybe that was my issue.. i never took daays to get myself ready for parties :lol:

sheeesh.. i hope my daughter aspires to be like her ;)

on the other hand .. she is on the field .. and well, i am not. :rolleyes:

maybe that was my issue.. i never took daays to get myself ready for parties :lol:

Don't be a hater, Na. Poor Jenn can't help it if she's hot. :)

Jen is a hottie for sure. She comes off dumber than a box of rocks though - maybe she does that on purpose? She's done well for herself professionally. She can't be THAT dumb - you know? Maybe she's dumb like a fox? Whatever - all I know is that her schtick as the Jets spokesgal is really bad.

That's not what baffles me. Men like hot bods- and as long as the face attached to the hot bod is okay - it's all good for the straight boys. I get that. What I do not get is that approx 80% of you said make-up was awful - that "natural" was the best, yet this chick and every chick on the "hot chick" thread is wearing make-up, and often a ton of it.

So, why not just be honest and admit that it doesn't really matter as long as the boobs are high round and the ass is heart-shaped and tight

Jen is a hottie for sure. She comes off dumber than a box of rocks though - maybe she does that on purpose? She's done well for herself professionally. She can't be THAT dumb - you know? Maybe she's dumb like a fox? Whatever - all I know is that her schtick as the Jets spokesgal is really bad.

That's not what baffles me. Men like hot bods- and as long as the face attached to the hot bod is okay - it's all good for the straight boys. I get that. What I do not get is that approx 80% of you said make-up was awful - that "natural" was the best, yet this chick and every chick on the "hot chick" thread is wearing make-up, and often a ton of it.

So, why not just be honest and admit that it doesn't really matter as long as the boobs are high round and the ass is heart-shaped and tight

IT's BUTTERFACE TIME

butterface.jpg

The answer's really quite simple, and I'm sure you already know it.

I'd never bring Jenn Sterger home to my mother, but I'd sure as hell send pictures to my father.

well, i hear what you are saying, and I would definitely value a "smokin' body with ok face" over and ok body with really pretty face" most of the time. When it comes to the topic of makeup, it is EXTREMELY hard for any girl to look very attractive or "sexy" in a photo with no makeup. It really is a matter of how cameras catch lighting and skin tones and so forth. Now, when you see these girls in a pic the makeup doesn't come off with that "pancaked" look, but seeing a girl in person who is wearing photo-ready makeup will look pancaked and some girls actually wear that much makeup in real life, and that is the look that can turn guys off. So yes all the girls in those photos are makeuped up and if you saw them in real life it would not look nearly as good as it does on camera, and you really need to have that makeup to get the look you need on film.

Having said all of that, yeah there are some, maybe most, guys who really don't care as long as "the boobs are high round and the ass is heart-shaped and tight" as you said.

But you do have to give the girl credit. I don't know enough to know if she is smart or not but I will assume not just to make my point. Even if she isn't smart, she did figure out how to take what she did have(looks), work on it to make it even better(lots of time at the gym and working on her looks), get noticed in a sea of other hot girls, and parlay it into a career without having to resort to other things things that girls who look like that with no brains would have to resort to. She is kinda like an aspiring female Ryan Seacrest, you have to give her credit for making it happen, she figured out how to market herself when most bimbos think a myspace page is marketing, lol.

But you do have to give the girl credit. I don't know enough to know if she is smart or not but I will assume not just to make my point. Even if she isn't smart, she did figure out how to take what she did have(looks), work on it to make it even better(lots of time at the gym and working on her looks), get noticed in a sea of other hot girls, and parlay it into a career without having to resort to other things things that girls who look like that with no brains would have to resort to. She is kinda like an aspiring female Ryan Seacrest, you have to give her credit for making it happen, she figured out how to market herself when most bimbos think a myspace page is marketing, lol.

:rl:

You're right; but you are a woman, so...what did you say again? :D

She's just another sororstitute who got lucky coming out of FSU with good looks. Far more better looking woman at that school than her.

Archived