Upcoming Summer Movies

Mavrik

Any movies you guys are excited to see this year?

I'm pretty amped to see the new Star Trek movie thats coming out. Looks like it's going to be a good time.

We'll definitely be avoiding the G.I. Joe movie at all costs. When the kid from 3rd rock is playing Cobra Commander and a wayans brother is in the movie, you know it is going to suck.

June 12th: Fast And Furious

And thats it. Summer's lineup looks like complete ****.

jeeez another fast and furious.....like the first 2 didn't suck bad enough? is megan fox gonna be in the new transformers movie? cause if so i hope that put that bad boy in imax....

June 12th: Fast And Furious....

And thats it. Summer's lineup looks like complete ****.

FAST AND FURIOUS - TURNPIKE DRIFT

It will feature the first low speed chase in movie history as the boys from Fast & Furious 1, attempt to outrun each other through a heavily clogged, commute ridden turnpike

Any movies you guys are excited to see this year?

I'm pretty amped to see the new Star Trek movie thats coming out. Looks like it's going to be a good time.

We'll definitely be avoiding the G.I. Joe movie at all costs. When the kid from 3rd rock is playing Cobra Commander and a wayans brother is in the movie, you know it is going to suck.

Wow, didn't hear about this. When I heard they were gonna make a GI Joe movie, I had a feeling it will suck, but after this info I KNOW it will suck. Not even going to comment on Transformers 2, the first one was a complete waste of time and money.

Double pass.

i will let u know

On The Horizon

Angels & Demons

Tom Hanks is back in this prequel to "The Da Vinci Code." December 2008

Ace Ventura 3

Ace Jr. follows in the pet detective's footsteps. TBA 2008

Alice

Sarah Michelle Gellar stars in this disturbing re-imagining of Wonderland based on the video game by American McGee.TBA 2008

The Time Traveler's Wife

Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams' love stands the test of time in the big-screen adaptation of Audrey Niffenegger's novel. TBA 2008

Star Trek

J.J. Abrams gifts fans with the latest from the franchise featuring Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock. May 08, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry learns more of Lord Voldemort's past in the second-to-last installment of the series. July 17, 2009

G.I. Joe

The popular cartoon gets an overhaul for the big screen. TBA 2009

The Grudge 3

The dead have held on to their grudge long enough to make a third movie. TBA 2009

Nottingham

Russell Crowe stars as the infamous sheriff. TBA 2009

Wolverine

Hugh Jackman returns for Wolverine's story before he joined the X-Men. TBA 2009

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

It's the beginning of the end. November 19, 2010

Iron Man 2

Stark will be back in another action adventure. April 30, 2010

Thor

Another Marvel character makes it to the big screen. June 4, 2010

Captain America: The First Avenger

The Avenger Initiative is almost complete. May 6, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

It's the end of the end. May 2011

Wow, didn't hear about this. When I heard they were gonna make a GI Joe movie, I had a feeling it will suck, but after this info I KNOW it will suck. Not even gonna start on Transformers 2, the first one was a complete waste of time and money.

Double pass.

you're crazy. the movie wasn't too bad.........but getting to see megan fox made it worth watching again and again.

jeeez another fast and furious.....like the first 2 didn't suck bad enough? is megan fox gonna be in the new transformers movie? cause if so i hope that put that bad boy in imax....

Transformers. :face:

Tokyo Drift is an AWESOME movie! Anyone who didn't like that movie, well, I don't know, stick to the cartoon movies I guess then. :)

you're crazy. the movie wasn't too bad.........but getting to see megan fox made it worth watching again and again.

Maybe if she was naked, watched it one time in the theaters, that was more than enough for me though. I won't watch the second that for sure.

I'm a HAYOOGE Tarantino fan, so 2009 is all about Inglourious Basterds for me.

I would be looking forward to Public Enemies, as the book is one of the best non-fiction books ever and the cast is top notch, but supposedly early screenings have been just awful.

Taking of Pelham 123 should be good, I love the original and that's one movie that's re-makable. No foul in casting Denzel for Mathau's part either.

Transformers is the big dog, but honestly, I'm looking forward to Bruno more than that one from an entertainment standpoint. And Year One has serious potential.

i will let u know

On The Horizon

Angels & Demons

I totally forgot they were making this into a movie. I liked this book better then Da Vinci Code.

i will let u know

On The Horizon

Angels & Demons

Ace Ventura 3

Ace Jr. follows in the pet detective's footsteps. TBA 2008

Alice

Sarah Michelle Gellar stars in this disturbing re-imagining of Wonderland based on the video game by American McGee.TBA 2008

The Time Traveler's Wife

Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams' love stands the test of time in the big-screen adaptation of Audrey Niffenegger's novel. TBA 2008

Star Trek

J.J. Abrams gifts fans with the latest from the franchise featuring Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock. May 08, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry learns more of Lord Voldemort's past in the second-to-last installment of the series. July 17, 2009

G.I. Joe

The popular cartoon gets an overhaul for the big screen. TBA 2009

The Grudge 3

The dead have held on to their grudge long enough to make a third movie. TBA 2009

Nottingham

Russell Crowe stars as the infamous sheriff. TBA 2009

Wolverine

Hugh Jackman returns for Wolverine's story before he joined the X-Men. TBA 2009

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

It's the beginning of the end. November 19, 2010

Iron Man 2

Stark will be back in another action adventure. April 30, 2010

Thor

Another Marvel character makes it to the big screen. June 4, 2010

Captain America: The First Avenger

The Avenger Initiative is almost complete. May 6, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

It's the end of the end. May 2011

Alice In Wonderland, Wolverine, anything that looks good along the way.

Wow, didn't hear about this. When I heard they were gonna make a GI Joe movie, I had a feeling it will suck, but after this info I KNOW it will suck. Not even going to comment on Transformers 2, the first one was a complete waste of time and money.

Double pass.

Agreed. Transformers was definitely over rated. They could have done a better job on casting- Tyrese ruins movies.

I don't want Megan Fox in the new Transformers, I don't want Shia le Goof in it either. The only humans I want to see in that film are the ones who just happen to be squashed or toasted by robots blasting the s**t out of each other and anything in the vicinity.

Somehow I doubt that will happen, though. :(

No Terminator fans? May 22nd.

I am all about Terminator but will probably see Angels and Demons first.

I don't want Megan Fox in the new Transformers, I don't want Shia le Goof in it either. The only humans I want to see in that film are the ones who just happen to be squashed or toasted by robots blasting the s**t out of each other and anything in the vicinity.

Somehow I doubt that will happen, though. :(

R U gay?

http://teaser-trailer.com/2008/07/wolfman-trailer-leaked.html

and Christian Bale's domination of the Jon Connor role will be interesting.

Nice to see theres a werewolf horror movie that goes back to the roots of the werewolves myth. I don't think it'll be Brotherhood of the Wolves good, but that wasn't a real werewolf movie. Del Toro should make it interesting.

I'm kind of excited for the Burton remake of Alice in Wonderland. That story is kind of made for a guy like Burton to play around with. I think thats '10 though.

Sorority Row might be hot if they can get Samurai Girl to go nude. :drool: azn...

I agree, just interested in seeing how bad it can get. :)

I don't care really, my 2 flicks for 09 are both coming out in the next several weeks. Everything after that is just a bonus.

I am def going to see Fri the 13th... as I am assuming by your sig you will be too... looks pretty good...

I just now also realized that Fast and the Furious will be the original crew... might see that too...

Archived