IF we decide to draft a Quarterback on April 25th...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nate sees your dirty face

High behind your collar

What is done in vain

Truth is hard to swallow

So you pray to God

To justify the way you live a lie

Live a lie

Live a lie

And you take your time

And you do your crime

Well you made your bed

Nates in his

Because when Nate arrives

He, He will bring the fire

Make you come alive

Nate can take you higher

What this is, forgot?

Nate must now remind you

Let It Rock

Let It Rock

Let It Rock

Nate's world

Planet Rock

Panties drop

And the tops

And she gonna rock 'til the camera stop

And I sing about angels like Angela (rock)

And Pamela (rock)

And Samantha (rock)

And Amanda (rock)

And Tamara (rock)

"M閚age trois"

I'm in here like bitch what's up

Mechanic, me, Nate can fix you up

Nate can dick you up

Nate can dick you down

Shorty we can go wherever just pick a town

And the jewelry is louder than an engine sound

Big ass rocks like off the ground

Dirty like socks that's on the ground

Weezy

He really tore it up in the MAC Championship game. And he doesnt hold the ball by the goddam laces. Pass.

Yes, the MAC Championship Game is what we should be evaulation our Quarterbacks on.

I didn't know all great QB's hold the ball the same and have the same delievery...

Oh wait,

They don't.

He is better than country-bumpkin Matt Stafford and 1 year wonder Matt Sanchez, thats for sure.

There is another one. Josh Freeman of Kansas State. He's 6'6" 250 pounds and has a great arm and is a good athlete. Ran a pro-style offense at KSU and is highly rated after Stafford and Sanchez. Could be the next Flacco and we know where Rex came from. Interesting pick and I love tall QB's.

There is another one. Josh Freeman of Kansas State. He's 6'6" 250 pounds and has a great arm and is a good athlete. Ran a pro-style offense at KSU and is highly rated after Stafford and Sanchez. Could be the next Flacco and we know where Rex came from. Interesting pick and I love tall QB's.

If I had a gun to my head and was forced to pick a second one, I'd have to agree on Freeman. He does have about the same size as Flacco, which like you said, may be appealing to Rex. I guess I wouldn't be too misreable with him over Davis, but I've read if Davis has a "good" Combine, the Jets might very well take him at 17.

The problem is if Davis has a good combine, he might not be there at 17. He could go in the top 10. Then we'd have to trade up to get him.

I can't see a team in the 1-16 range that would be selecting a Quarterback besides Detroit and San Francisco but not with Singletary as coach. He likes Hill, supposedly, a lot. And like morons, someone will take Stafford as the first QB.

The point of this thread should be that we probably shouldn't be looking to take a QB in this draft. There is no value in the pick and almost all of the QB's in this draft are worse prospects than Erik Ainge.

A steaming pile of dog **** is better than Erik Ainge. I'd get "Brett Ratliff Is My Hero" tattooed on my face before Erik Ainge becomes anything but the cleaning lady of an NFL franchise.

A steaming pile of dog **** is better than Erik Ainge. I'd get "Brett Ratliff Is My Hero" tattooed on my face before Erik Ainge becomes anything but the cleaning lady of an NFL franchise.

Then what does that make Nate Davis? A pile of vomit?

Ainge played in the SEC and put up equivelent numbers to Davis. He also was taught how to hold a football.

If I had a gun to my head and was forced to pick a second one, I'd have to agree on Freeman. He does have about the same size as Flacco, which like you said, may be appealing to Rex. I guess I wouldn't be too misreable with him over Davis, but I've read if Davis has a "good" Combine, the Jets might very well take him at 17.

link?

Yes, the MAC Championship Game is what we should be evaulation our Quarterbacks on.

I didn't know all great QB's hold the ball the same and have the same delievery...

Oh wait,

They don't.

He is better than country-bumpkin Matt Stafford and 1 year wonder Matt Sanchez, thats for sure.

Wow. You really are an idiot. Matt Stafford is the best pocket QB prospect in years and has one of the most powerful arms in the country as of now. But really, Davis was a 2 week wonder prospect and after his TERRIBLE showing vs Buffalo, I wouldnt be surprised that he goes 7th round of udfa. If Omar Jacobs did not have the ability to be a pro QB, then Nate Davis is a journeyman CFL player at best. But again, you really are the definition of homer-simpson-fat.gif

If the Jets take Davis with their first pick, they won't sell another PSL. They might be looking to make a splash with a QB in the first, but Nate Davis? Woody would be up the creek.

There is literally NO CHANCE Nate Davis is selected by the New York Jets at #17.

If the Jets take Davis with their first pick, they won't sell another PSL. They might be looking to make a splash with a QB in the first, but Nate Davis? Woody would be up the creek.

There is literally NO CHANCE Nate Davis is selected by the New York Jets at #17.

Nate Davis is worth about a 3rd-4th rounder. If someone takes him round 1 that's a huge reach.

Some QB's have unusual grips. Joe Namath had his index finger on the tip of the ball. If your hand is big enough, it doesn't matter if you use the laces or not.

Never saw the guy play, can't make a judgment. Ball State is kind of a small school to draft a guy first round, but Phil Simms was taken #7 overall and Morehouse St isn't even major college, so you never know.

Some QB's have unusual grips. Joe Namath had his index finger on the tip of the ball. If your hand is big enough, it doesn't matter if you use the laces or not.

Never saw the guy play, can't make a judgment. Ball State is kind of a small school to draft a guy first round, but Phil Simms was taken #7 overall and Morehouse St isn't even major college, so you never know.

You had to go all the way to the late 70's/early 80's to make that comparison, not to take away credit to Simms, he's a legend, however, This guy isnt a top 10 QB from what I understand.

Oh wait,

They don't.

I'm no Sanchez fan either and right now he's projected to go 1st as far as QB's in the draft. :rolleyes:

Archived